Size: Medium Large (ML). Should fit person 5'10'' to 6'2''. I am 5'11 3/4.
Comes with all original additional stem spacers and bolts to adjust stack and reach.
It is completely dialed in; braking and shifting is excellent.
With the wide rims and Specialized Turbos, the ride quality is sublime.
- Shimano Dura Ace crank (53/39 chain rings, 175mm) or brand new Ultegra Crank (53/39 chain rings, 170mm)
- SRAM Force rear derailleur
- SRAM SL-500 aero shifters
- Shimano Ultegra front derailleur
- Bontrager XXX brake levers
- Profile Design Ozero base bar and T2-S-bend extensions
- Selle Italia TT saddle
- Aerodynamic dimpling on head tube tiger shark decal cuts wind (j/k but most people believe it)
- ~18.75lbs w/o pedals
This is an extremely fast bike; helped me to these Olympic Distance bike times:
- Nationals 2014: 1:00:28
- Nationals 2015: 0:59:19
- ITU Worlds 2016: 0:59:57 (second fastest in the age group)
Mentioning these bike times because I've had several bikes in the past; none of them came close to these splits.
Original MSRP costs:
Complete bike $6,600.00
Bontrager XXX brake levers $130.00
Hed Jet Plus 60 front wheel $560.00
Hed Jet Plus 90 Rear wheel $920.00
Hed Jet Plus Disc Rear wheel $1,448.00
Includes three lightly used Specialized S-Works Turbo tires as well
Asking $3999.00 plus $50 for shipping (continental US and paypal only).
This is a very fast and comfortable triathlon bike yet it is also stiff enough if you ride hilly courses. In fact, from experience, it climbs far better than the Cervelo P5.
With Hed Jet 60/90's
With Jet Disc rear
LMK if you are interested!