Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hillary Clinton Likes Men [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
You asked, I showed you how you're a liar.

Windywave #45: Barry's not good at staying on point

Barry #47: Give me an example

Culley #48: Haha.

Culley #49: Any post on this forum where someone disagrees with you is an example

Barry #50: Give me an actual example

Culley#51: I don't take homework assignments from a known liar

Barry#52: Okay, then give me an example of people talking about my reputation for changing the subject and lying.

ironmayb#53: Lying sack of shit has been applied liberally before (note: 1 it has definitely not be applied "liberally." 2 - someone accusing me of lying when they lose an argument is not the same as discussing my reputation for lying).

BarryP#55: I point out that the time he called me a lying sack of shit, I diagrammed our posts to illustrate exactly who said what, much like I'm doing here.

Ironmaybe#57: You're wrong

Ironmaybe#61: Claiming that I have been labeled a liar all the time and that JSA has proved it, without providing any actual examples. I'll repeat, this is not a reputation as a "known liar." This is a couple of dittoheads accusing me of lying when they lose an argument.

Culley#62: You said you'd go away and didn't. That was a lie. (I guess to him this is what constitutes a reputation for lying)

Barryp#69: Explained to Ironmaybe that in 14 years my reputation as a "known liar" has been supported by 1 recent example of him calling me a lying sack of shit, and alleged other examples of forum dittoheads calling me a liar

BarryP#71: Summarizing the responses

Ironmaybe#72: JSA called you a liar after he called you out for your racist comments (I made racist comments???) Changes the subject (anyone note the irony here?) to my "cute analogies." He then accuses me of lying about what I orginally said (note, again, I am summarzing every post in this thread right here for everyone to read. You can ever go back and look up the actual text if you want.) He then says I'm lying about my super secret pussy hide list (I actually have this list. I use it to remind me who the idiots are here. That doesn't mean I don't sometimes open them, especially if something catches my attention in a reply).

Culley#73: Asked me to go away. I responded directly to that comment, and he claims that that is an example of ME moving the goal posts. He claims that "he showed I was a liar" because I said I would stop responding but didn't.

So to summarize, there were two charges. The first is that I'm not good at staying on point. Read the transcript above and see if that looks like someone who is bad at staying on point. The only evidence provided of me shifting goalposts is by responding to someone else's comment when they change the subject.

Think about that for a minute.

The other charge is that I have a reputation as a known liar.

Ironmaybe's evidence: "I called you a lying sack of shit. JSA called you a liar back when you were saying racist shit in that thread where we were all calling the Puerto Rican girl stupid despite not actually saying anything stupid. Also, here's a couple of more unrelated personal attacks about all this other shit you always do" (again, this is the guy who accuses me of not staying on point).

Culley's evidence: You said you were going away and you didn't. BUSTED!

Sadly, in the Trump world of alternative facts, accusing someone of something is the same as them actually doing it. This is why I was provided examples not of me lying, and not of people discussing my reputation as a known liar, but rather examples of people calling me a liar on a couple of occasions.

Side note: JSA has actually accused me of just about everything under the sun, so I'm not sure why anyone would give any of his claims any credence.

Oh, and here's an example of the hide feature. Obviously I could have just done this to make a point, but I wanted to show you what my feed looks like, and that there is a "show this post" button. Windywave responded directly to my claim that I stay on point. I was bored, so I clicked on it, and here we are now. ;)

Interesting side note, I have a lot of reputations. I'm very talkative, loud, have trouble paying attention, and can often be too blunt. Another reputation is my ability to stay on point. It is ACTUALLY my reputation. Like I have actually had people tell me that it is a quality of mine. Its one of the reasons why my company has be programming data bases.

And mean, seriously, what kind of crazy person diagrams a posting history like I did above? A liar who constantly changes the subject and moves the goal posts around?

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary Clinton Likes Men [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
Boy you sure do trigger some of the snowflakes in here.

So much anger pent up. It must suck to be them.

Just getting warmed up for the impending war on Xmas.

Quote Reply
Re: Hillary Clinton Likes Men [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
You asked, I showed you how you're a liar.

Windywave #45: Barry's not good at staying on point

Barry #47: Give me an example

Culley #48: Haha.

Culley #49: Any post on this forum where someone disagrees with you is an example

Barry #50: Give me an actual example

Culley#51: I don't take homework assignments from a known liar

Barry#52: Okay, then give me an example of people talking about my reputation for changing the subject and lying.

ironmayb#53: Lying sack of shit has been applied liberally before (note: 1 it has definitely not be applied "liberally." 2 - someone accusing me of lying when they lose an argument is not the same as discussing my reputation for lying).

BarryP#55: I point out that the time he called me a lying sack of shit, I diagrammed our posts to illustrate exactly who said what, much like I'm doing here.

Ironmaybe#57: You're wrong

Ironmaybe#61: Claiming that I have been labeled a liar all the time and that JSA has proved it, without providing any actual examples. I'll repeat, this is not a reputation as a "known liar." This is a couple of dittoheads accusing me of lying when they lose an argument.

Culley#62: You said you'd go away and didn't. That was a lie. (I guess to him this is what constitutes a reputation for lying)

Barryp#69: Explained to Ironmaybe that in 14 years my reputation as a "known liar" has been supported by 1 recent example of him calling me a lying sack of shit, and alleged other examples of forum dittoheads calling me a liar

BarryP#71: Summarizing the responses

Ironmaybe#72: JSA called you a liar after he called you out for your racist comments (I made racist comments???) Changes the subject (anyone note the irony here?) to my "cute analogies." He then accuses me of lying about what I orginally said (note, again, I am summarzing every post in this thread right here for everyone to read. You can ever go back and look up the actual text if you want.) He then says I'm lying about my super secret pussy hide list (I actually have this list. I use it to remind me who the idiots are here. That doesn't mean I don't sometimes open them, especially if something catches my attention in a reply).

Culley#73: Asked me to go away. I responded directly to that comment, and he claims that that is an example of ME moving the goal posts. He claims that "he showed I was a liar" because I said I would stop responding but didn't.

So to summarize, there were two charges. The first is that I'm not good at staying on point. Read the transcript above and see if that looks like someone who is bad at staying on point. The only evidence provided of me shifting goalposts is by responding to someone else's comment when they change the subject.

Think about that for a minute.

The other charge is that I have a reputation as a known liar.

Ironmaybe's evidence: "I called you a lying sack of shit. JSA called you a liar back when you were saying racist shit in that thread where we were all calling the Puerto Rican girl stupid despite not actually saying anything stupid. Also, here's a couple of more unrelated personal attacks about all this other shit you always do" (again, this is the guy who accuses me of not staying on point).

Culley's evidence: You said you were going away and you didn't. BUSTED!

Sadly, in the Trump world of alternative facts, accusing someone of something is the same as them actually doing it. This is why I was provided examples not of me lying, and not of people discussing my reputation as a known liar, but rather examples of people calling me a liar on a couple of occasions.

Side note: JSA has actually accused me of just about everything under the sun, so I'm not sure why anyone would give any of his claims any credence.

Oh, and here's an example of the hide feature. Obviously I could have just done this to make a point, but I wanted to show you what my feed looks like, and that there is a "show this post" button. Windywave responded directly to my claim that I stay on point. I was bored, so I clicked on it, and here we are now. ;)

Interesting side note, I have a lot of reputations. I'm very talkative, loud, have trouble paying attention, and can often be too blunt. Another reputation is my ability to stay on point. It is ACTUALLY my reputation. Like I have actually had people tell me that it is a quality of mine. Its one of the reasons why my company has be programming data bases.

And mean, seriously, what kind of crazy person diagrams a posting history like I did above? A liar who constantly changes the subject and moves the goal posts around?

other people in the thread are triggered...….. m'kay…….
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you ignore my posts?

That's a sign of an open mind willing to listen to other opinions outside the echo chamber.

And you wonder why I think this is the "Ivy" you went to

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In this ONE thread you were shown where you lied. So, by you having lied, that makes you a liar.

Then you asked to show where you deflect or move goal posts. Shown proof.

And NOW you go on some further rambling tirade trying to deflect THE PROOF YOU ASKED FOR. Holy shit man!! You can not be this stupid. It would be impossible to believe if I was not witnessing it happening RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME.

But by all means, keep deflecting, keep lying, and keep moving the goal post all the while asking “show me where I did it!” And then doubling down when you continue to do it.

I have not bookmarked a page from this forum yet, but this one needs to be. Seriously, you need to sue every educational institute that you attended. They failed you AND society.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seriously man, take a breath before you pass out.

If the best evidence you have of Barry being a serial liar is that he said once he would ignore you (please cite your source), but didn’t today, then that’s pretty weak evidence.

As for him staying on point, your arguments are groundless. There is no one here in the LR who is better at staying on point.

Smoke a joint, or crack a stubby and move on. You’re not as clever as you think you are.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary Clinton Likes Men [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You do realize he asked for an example. Providing ONE is sufficient. I appreciate you trying to come to the rescue with the textbook move of moving goal posts ("serial liar"). That wasn't what was said, but you know this. But that isn't how you operate.

So yeah, he is a liar. I won't cite my source as Barry knows he said it. Shit, Slowman was in on the whole exchange as well. He can try to downplay his fibbing, but it is 100% valid. Now we can argue the extent of it, but seeing as how on one single thread he has shown his tactic of lying, moving and deflecting...extrapolated out to the entire forum...yeah, i'd say it's how he operates. But I don't expect you to see it. You're here rushing to his defense and taking cues from the same playbook.

But thank you for not letting us all down that knew you'd scurry over to vomit some drivel to help a fallen comrade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You sound like a 6th grader who thinks he just won the class debate. It’s pretty sad.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary Clinton Likes Men [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

That's a sign of an open mind willing to listen to other opinions outside the echo chamber.

I'm still trying to work up the nerve to read the Rachel McKinnon op-ed in the NYT yesterday, "I Won a World Championship. Some People Aren’t Happy." So I can have an open mind. Anyone want to take my hand and venture in there? I don't know why it's so hard for me. Part of my problem is the issue I have when *anyone* competes in 5-year age categories with other affluent people with absolutely no qualifying criteria other than paying entry fees, and then not inserting the term "masters" before you throw around the term "World Championship." Those people piss me off.

What's with all the bitchiness in here? Lot of make-up sex to go around.
Last edited by: trail: Dec 6, 19 15:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You really just need to ignore Barry. That's what I've always done.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
You sound like a 6th grader who thinks he just won the class debate. It’s pretty sad.
You hang out with 6th graders? Explains so much!
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary Clinton Likes Men [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

It's like people are new to the Internet or something. Bunch of n00bs getting all emotional over what some random dude on the internet says. Their are maybe a few people here who I've developed enough respect for that their opinions might really get to me. But some types, like BarryP, are better off read with a bemused detachment. Not that he doesn't have value. The running thing had been a great service to this forum. A bigger contribution than almost any of us have made. But he goes off the rails sometimes, and you just have to roll with it. There's no "winning" if you try to dive in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
You're not wrong. And recently I've made an effort to not comment on anything he has written in respect of him ignoring/blocking my posts. But when he grandstands about "SHOW ME THE PROOF" it was just too easy of a setup to pass up. Then when he doubles down and starts to excavate the base of the goalposts...well at that point it was for purely selfish pleasure to point out his actions. I mean, he rolled around crying the victim, when whoops, oh yeah, you did say that, then down plays the evidence (after brushing off the dirt from his victim charade). Just like Kay playing the victim and saying that when someone uses sarcasm that means they've lost the argument...when literally that is Kay's #1 go-to play in his playbook.

You don't need to use a hammer to smash a fly, but you do for the rest watching. Lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Solid comeback.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Solid comeback.
Thank you.

I'm making the assumption of no sarcasm...you know, because of what you said that would mean for your position on the argument. Lol

On a serious note, I hope you (and everyone) has a great weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I didn't think that I needed this sign. I am as guilty as anyone.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In a thread where I was first accused of continually changing the subject, I'd like to point out that upon asking for evidence I was called a known liar. Hoping for something more than "I called you a liar before," or "you said you'd do something and you didn't (I actually did) and one lie makes someone a liar," I am now being called stupid.

While the OP was about how Hillary handle's infidelity, I apologize for forcing people to levy a sequence of personal attacks against me.

Quote Reply

Prev Next