Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMAZ results
Quote | Reply
Could someone please tell an old man how to find IMAZ results? I can't make heads or tails of the IM website. I've been trying for the last hour, and finally gave up, and came here to ask. Thank you!

Athlinks / Strava
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ results [Dean T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't feel bad, my story is exactly the same as yours. Sorry I can't help. I gave up too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ results [karlw2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you!
I actually was on that link many times, but it didn't go anywhere, or show anything. Then I stumbled on the solution accidentally. I was pissed at the shitty website, and walked away to go let my dogs out, and get a snack. When I got back to my computer, I'll be darned, the results page had come up. So it's simply a matter of finding your race, then clicking on race details, then going to the left and clicking on results, and then waiting 10 minutes or so for the results page to load.

Athlinks / Strava
Last edited by: Dean T: Nov 30, 19 18:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dean T wrote:
Thank you!
I actually was on that link many times, but it didn't go anywhere, or show anything. Then I stumbled on the solution accidentally. I was pissed at the shitty website, and walked away to go let my dogs out, and get a snack. When I got back to my computer, I'll be darned, the results page had come up. So it's simply a matter of finding your race, then clicking on race details, then going to the left and clicking on results, and then waiting 10 minutes or so for the results page to load.

These guys handle NA IM timing, but the results aren’t filled until after the race is over: https://www.sportstats.us/...s.xhtml?raceid=98649 Also a bonus to see AG/OA position thru each split.
Quote Reply
Re: IMAZ results [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THANK YOU!!! Much better results page! Loads instantly and lots of info!

Athlinks / Strava
Quote Reply