Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DynaPlug Tubeless Plug Repair kit: Is it worth it?
Quote | Reply
The Ultralite Racer Version is $50!?! There is a larger Bullet version for $35, but is bulkier. Then a KOM model for $15... Im asking only bcz the KOM has no Reviews... Heard about these on Trainer Road, any thoughts? Im new to Tubeless on my P2 Tri bike. (First Race flat w tubeless coming out of T1, Stans Race Sealant did its job, SAVING ME 10-15 minutes, but that hissing noise was unnerving AF until it sealed). I thought somebody turned on lawn sprinklersšŸ¤£!.

Thanks!
Last edited by: Verve4000: Nov 30, 19 13:42
Quote Reply
Re: DynaPlug Tubeless Plug Repair kit: Is it worth it? [Verve4000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have three of them. Small, light, clever. They make a nice product. I canā€™t find a KOM for $15 anywhere on their site
Quote Reply
Re: DynaPlug Tubeless Plug Repair kit: Is it worth it? [Verve4000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Worth it" is tough to answer. But they work. The Genuine Innovations ones also work, and are much cheaper. I have the "micro pill" version of the Dynaplug, and it's worth it to me to have the little knife to cut off the bacon flush to the tire. And also the milled aluminum insertion tool is much sturdier than the Genuine Innovations one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love mine. They just work!
Quote Reply
Re: DynaPlug Tubeless Plug Repair kit: Is it worth it? [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KOM Cycling Tubeless Tire Repair Kit for Bikes - 8 Colors! Fixes Mountain Bike and Road Bicycle Tire Punctures - Includes Tire Repair Fork and Reamer, 8 Bacon Strips. Tubeless Repair Made Easy (Red) https://www.amazon.com/..._api_i_3BV4Db2SE1TCF
Quote Reply
Re: DynaPlug Tubeless Plug Repair kit: Is it worth it? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for those precious details they make difference! Saw the knife!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one on my gravel bike and have had to use it twice. Both times I was very glad to have it. It just worked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Verve4000 wrote:
The Ultralite Racer Version is $50!?! There is a larger Bullet version for $35, but is bulkier. Then a KOM model for $15... Im asking only bcz the KOM has no Reviews... Heard about these on Trainer Road, any thoughts? Im new to Tubeless on my P2 Tri bike. (First Race flat w tubeless coming out of T1, Stans Race Sealant did its job, SAVING ME 10-15 minutes, but that hissing noise was unnerving AF until it sealed). I thought somebody turned on lawn sprinklersšŸ¤£!.

Thanks!

I have several kits. The last time I had need for it I lost the brass ends off the plugs after insertion and had to fall back on a bacon strip to get the tire sealed.

Check out the new Stanā€™s tubeless repair kit. The plug looks like it will work for a wider range of damage.
Quote Reply
Re: DynaPlug Tubeless Plug Repair kit: Is it worth it? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THANKS !!! Neato! thanks to All...
// SLOW TWITCH THINK TANK = POWER!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Found it! Stans Dart Only selling on w.notubes.com for now at $25.00... not on amazon, Yet. Just released a month ago oct 2019! Better than DynaPlug $$$ snobbery: seals big gashes, AND SIDEWALLS...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Newest Repair Innovation on The Market:
STANS DART ā€œDual Action Repair for Tubelessā€ šŸ˜
Why is it better?

Repairs large punctures and slices
Reacts with Stanā€™s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
Simple and easy to refill
Quote Reply