Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka wetsuit sizing
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

Black friday deals make Roka wetsuits look (almost) affordable and I'm therefore willing to get one.

Could you share your experience regarding sizing?

My recommended size is an ST (183cm and 66kg). However my size for Roka's trisuits (Gen II Aero sleeved) is MT (and the recommended size was an S). What size should I pick for the wetsuit?

Thanks!!

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m 5’10” 155, with a long torso and muscular build. I wear MT in both the Maverick Pro and the Team USA ITU Kit, in spite of not being tall. The regular medium is just too short in to torso for me. Not sure if that helps, but it’s just my 2 cents.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [gregarious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - so the idea would be to get whatever works for me with one product and transpose the sizing to another of their product?

Anyone can confirm that?

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
captainolek wrote:
Thanks - so the idea would be to get whatever works for me with one product and transpose the sizing to another of their product?

Anyone can confirm that?

When I called and spoke with ROKA about what size to order they suggested I order two sizes try both and return the one that doesn’t fit
Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would prefer to avoid that as shipping costs are on the customer (based in Europe).

But thanks ;-)

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aren’t there deals on wiggle for roka? Although a friend just ordered with the 50% off...but the shipping , tax and customs was about 390 to Germany. That’s still insane.
For sizing..I’m 1,78 at 73 kg fitting perfect in M.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear a large-tall in their tri kit and a medium in their wetsuit. I'm 6' 165lbs. So I'm my experience the sizes don't translate from trisuit to wetsuit
Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [shoki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven’t checked on wiggle but will do. When ordering from France (and I think that applies to Germany too), they are shipping from the UK and so there are no taxes just shipping costs

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [mynameiskory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5' 9 1/2" - about 177cm - and 11 stone ish - 70kg. I'm fairly broad in the shoulder and narrow in the hip/waist. I wear a Medium Maverick Comp II.

My previous suit was a 2010 Orca 3.8 in size 7. It is the older suit with the tattoo style pattern on one arm. Still fits ok.

Hope that helps.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [mynameiskory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mynameiskory wrote:
I wear a large-tall in their tri kit and a medium in their wetsuit. I'm 6' 165lbs. So I'm my experience the sizes don't translate from trisuit to wetsuit

I would agree with that
St wetsuit and Mt aero suit for myself
And both I max out.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka wetsuit sizing [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok great thanks! Will let you know if that confirms for me once I receive the wetsuit

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply