Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was also caught by that post. Kipchoge could probably ride bikes for a month or 2 and break 5 w/kg ftp with those legs :)

24 Hour World TT Champs-American record holder
Fat Bike Worlds - Race Director
Insta: chris.s.apex
Quote Reply
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [Masnart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well fact base of 1 is Canadian Mike Woods.

Here's the clip of him winning stage 17 of the Vuelta. Legit climbers stage. He also made the break in 2018 world championships finishing with bronze. He has also been on podium at world's oldest monument 1 day race Liege Bastione Liege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTdclL8_wM

Canada's best miler before he broke his foot. Ran for Michigan.

@rhyspencer
Quote Reply
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BT_DreamChaser wrote:
I actually was in a Zwift race with Gwen. We both got dropped from a group at the same time, and I was all excited that it was "Me & Gwen" riding together, and that'd we'd work hard taking pulls to make the group again. But.... she pulled the plug on the race and I was alone and heartbroken.

Best part of this video is exactly at the 18:00 minute mark. Nothing funnier than watching a Triathlete trying to sprint cause they/we rarely if ever train the Sprint. She broke 500 watts though!

Lionel got crushed in the Canadian Championship Zwift racing finals. He easily stayed with the main pack the whole race and then finished 20th in the bunch sprint. Lionel's peak 15 second power is only 723 watts, which is half of what I would guess!! My peak 15 second watts is 691 watts and I'm just a C Rider! But I've been practicing my sprint/ 15 sec power.

I must agree that it was a bit comical watching her with her head down trying to sprint. Nice effort. I was disappointed that she (*and her more knowledgeable husband) entered the race as a 'B' rider. Really??

((and we know you are a pretty beast sprinter Bobby, for a triathlete...just sayin'..I've seen your peak one second at ~1K watts!))

She must have been paid to make that video. And it was a bit startling...but informative to those who are less Zwift-savvy. Irritating that she can hold 3.7-4.0 W/Kg and carry on a conversation...but that's just my jealousy. I'm still a Gwenfan...lifelong...
Quote Reply
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [Waingro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waingro wrote:
Gwen definitely is coming back.....to accounting.

That's more feasible than coming back to triathlon. But one thing is for sure, the marathon olympic gold fantasy ends in February.
Quote Reply
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I totally agree that her running fantasy is soon to be over.
Quote Reply
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why the need to be agressive ? The point is I am not anything other than bulk average, these people are super stars and those number are clearly not representative of the their ability.

Suggests that the numbers are not right, as opposed to I am special, which I'm not.
Quote Reply
Re: In case you are wondering how many watt gwen jorgenson does [stevie g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you're special, Steve. He is just jealous of your numbers.
Quote Reply

Prev Next