Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WolfTooth EnCase - Multi-tool that fits inside TT extensions
Quote | Reply
I don't see anything on the front page about it, so I wanted to highlight something pretty cool that WolfTooth released. It's a multi-tool that fits inside 22.2mm MTB handlebars, so they should fit in 22.2mm TT extensions. It extends about 5" into the bar, so for those of us running 1x, electronic, or run mechanical cables with an early cable exit, this should work well for triathlon.

https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/...ctions/encase-system
Quote Reply
Re: WolfTooth EnCase - Multi-tool that fits inside TT extensions [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice use of space. Be a cool stocking stuffer for everyone!
Quote Reply
Re: WolfTooth EnCase - Multi-tool that fits inside TT extensions [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tight squeeze in the thick-walled D2Z extensions, but the EnCase system fits:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the idea! But how does this work with electronic systems ie etap with wires that go to a blipbox?
Quote Reply
Re: WolfTooth EnCase - Multi-tool that fits inside TT extensions [jaredhartshorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm running 1x, so the left extension doesn't have any cables. But for 2x, electronic should make it easier since the wires are thinner and more flexible. You could route the cable out of the extensions at one of the ports instead of the back end, and then run it along the extension on the outside.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cheers, appreciate that!
Quote Reply