Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swimsuit advice - advice, deals, black Friday sale
Quote | Reply
In the market for higher end full wet suit. I read some where that Roka always does a great sale on black friday(40%) but cant confirm. Had my eye on the Roka maverick or Blue seventy helix etc etc...

Anybody have any experience dealing with the "outlet" websites online and the deals they offer or would one be better off going straight thru manufacture (returns).
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuit advice - advice, deals, black Friday sale [johnny_5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swimoutlet has a pretty large selection of wetsuits (sale on TYR, Orca and other) and a good return policy. Order a bunch and return the ones that don’t work for you.
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuit advice - advice, deals, black Friday sale [johnny_5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw something come across my FB feed that HUUB is having a BF sale.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Swimsuit advice - advice, deals, black Friday sale [ttsnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttsnail wrote:
Swimoutlet has a pretty large selection of wetsuits (sale on TYR, Orca and other) and a good return policy. Order a bunch and return the ones that don’t work for you.

If you have an American Express card, there is an Amex Offer out there for SwimOutlet.

"Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at SwimOutlet.com by 11/24/2019."

Janyne
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roka just posted their black Friday sales. Supposedly up to 50% off. Check their website to see if they hae what you're looking for.
Quote Reply