Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [SnowChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should've gotten an email from them. Do you know what regional team you are on?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SnowChicken wrote:
tsdogma wrote:
honestly, its all over. Triathlon is usually an sport for older people but I know a good amount of people on our team that are in their 20s. I would reach out to your captain and see what its like on your region.

Do you know how to go about contacting my captain?

Also for any former members or people who wear zoot tri suits, if I am 6'1" and 155 lbs, wear a medium in the roka sleeved tri suit, would I be a medium in the zoot one? By the dimensions it looks like a small might be the correct size (31-32inch waist)

If you tell me your region I can point you in their direction. In regards to the suit I’m going with yes on the M. I’m 5’10”, 162, and wear a small and it’s snug which is what you want in these. Not uncomfortably so .

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tsdogma wrote:
You should've gotten an email from them. Do you know what regional team you are on?

I got the invite email but nothing from specific captain. In VA so mid-Atlantic I think? Though email didn't have the region on it either
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SnowChicken wrote:
tsdogma wrote:

I got the invite email but nothing from specific captain. In VA so mid-Atlantic I think? Though email didn't have the region on it either

Bobby is your man, he’s great, shoot him a message.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.cristman

Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel the same way except I'm not in my early twenties anymore (turned 31 this year)
Quote Reply
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aaaaand it worked. in the midst of excitement I purchased $xxx worth of stuff, then I sobered up and "what have i just done"
Quote Reply
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m 5’10amd 167 lbs as nd medium is too small for me. Large is perfect.

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been apart of the team for the past 3 years back when it was only 50 in a region and now it’s +150. Yes at times it feels like just about anyone and everyone can get in, but I can vouch for Team Zoot that it has nothing to do with having a social media presence. I post maybe once a month and half of those aren’t even triathlon related. One of the number one reasons I stick with Team Zoot, no required number of posts or hashtagging every single day. Now I can’t vouch for the reason why you got denied that’s just my two cents.
Quote Reply
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [pkeys00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pkeys00 wrote:
I have been apart of the team for the past 3 years back when it was only 50 in a region and now it’s +150. Yes at times it feels like just about anyone and everyone can get in, but I can vouch for Team Zoot that it has nothing to do with having a social media presence. I post maybe once a month and half of those aren’t even triathlon related. One of the number one reasons I stick with Team Zoot, no required number of posts or hashtagging every single day. Now I can’t vouch for the reason why you got denied that’s just my two cents.

I can 2nd that. Never once has anyone communicated that I need to post/hashtag or be a social media influencer, etc. We have people in our region that don't even have FB or IG accounts. Based on comments on ST it seems many people think that's teams like Zoot are "just" a marketing engine on social media... and if you think that you are wrong. It is really about a group of people who love triathlon, love being apart of a team and having people to train/race with, and yes, we happen to love Zoot stuff and we do often share our passion. Showing up on race morning with some teammates out on the course cheering for you is a ton of fun. This sport can get lonely... the helps make it feel a little less lonely. It isn't for everyone... so if it isn't for you then just move along. I've raced on everything from a small local team, large local team, big pro centric international team (I was part of the armature side of thing) and now TeamZoot and for me the Zoot family is the right mix of everything. My live is crazy busy with real life (non-tri stuff) and I could never sign up for a team if it had social media commitments attached to it. It is pretty cool showing up at a race 2000 miles away from home and instantly having a crew of people to meet up with, pre-ride the course with, etc. Plus I really love the kit and all the gear.

Quote | Reply
Do you know when the discounts/deals for the 2020 team Zoot will become available?
Quote Reply
Re: TeamZoot - 2020 [DaniD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DaniD wrote:
Do you know when the discounts/deals for the 2020 team Zoot will become available?

I know QR is already keen to help Team Zoot members get new bikes. The rest will be rolled out in the next few weeks.

Team ZOOT
Quote Reply

Prev Next