Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Should I trade FELT for SHIV?
Quote | Reply
I have FELT FRD Disk and been offered to trade it for SHIV Disk.

I love my FELT but it is very tricky bike to travel with (provided the absence of my mechanical skills). SHIV certainly looks like a better travel option, it also has got a better fuel solution and I like the etap 1x option. From the comments it appears that SHIV could be a better bike on the hilly terrain (which I plan to race next year). Could anybody comment?
Quote Reply
Re: Should I trade FELT for SHIV? [PappaDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why is the felt hard to travel with ? I have an IA10 and a scicon travel bag and it’s super easy to pack. Only have to take the wheels and pedals off and its good to go.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I trade FELT for SHIV? [PappaDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PappaDave wrote:
I have FELT FRD Disk and been offered to trade it for SHIV Disk.

I love my FELT but it is very tricky bike to travel with (provided the absence of my mechanical skills). SHIV certainly looks like a better travel option, it also has got a better fuel solution and I like the etap 1x option. From the comments it appears that SHIV could be a better bike on the hilly terrain (which I plan to race next year). Could anybody comment?

Get yourself a BikeBox Easy Aero case and the felt might be just as easy to travel with as the new Shiv. You shouldn't have to touch the front end.. just pull of the pedals and toss it in the box.

Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply