Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 BMC Timemachine 02 Ultegra Di2 Size Medium Short
Quote | Reply
SUPER CLEAN LOW MILEAGE 2018 BMC Timemachine 02 Size Medium Short

White and black color way.

Red decals (can come off) are from the Timemachine 01 disc sticker kit. (Take a look at the 2020 design where do you think they got the idea from)!

COMPONENTS
-Ultegra 8050 Di2 with 2 button bar end and 2 button Brifters
-Ultegra 6800 crank set with Gen 3 stages crank arm
-newest Di2 bluetooth installed
-(will include charger)

COCKPIT
-42CM Svet Zero carbon base bar
- Uncut carbon T4 extensions
-Profile Design Aeria stem and Hydration system
steerer tube is at its highest point with spacers with plenty of room for adjustments

WHEELS
Stradalli 50mm Black with Black logo
Upgraded Enduro bearings May 2019 rode 77 miles on the new bearings

ADDITIONS
Rear break is Omega X to clear the stages pm
(have the stock break to give you as well)
Specialized Sitero Saddle in Rocket Red
Rear Box and Seat post cutter available
Small paint chip less than a quarter of your pinky nail from the bike stand in the shop on top tube not noticeable but I am an honest guy.

I am 5'11" and did not cut the seat post very much so there is also a ton of play with adjustability.

I am asking $3900 PayPal plus Shipping in the US only or I am interested in trades for a Specialized Venge Vias disc in size 54 similar components

I have plenty of pictures I can text easily to you. I cant figure out how to upload here so I posted one of my links on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/..._id=1243088489195216
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 BMC Timemachine 02 Ultegra Di2 Size Medium Short [sbcycles61489] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
take a peak

Quote Reply
Re: 2018 BMC Timemachine 02 Ultegra Di2 Size Medium Short [sbcycles61489] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
take a look
Quote Reply