Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lange and Faris Part Ways
Quote | Reply
Just posted on his IG... parting of ways. Interesting...
Quote Reply
Re: Lange and Faris Part Ways [TakeYourTime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MM read: Lange and Paris Fart Ways

and had all kind of weird images in my head

http://www.tri-to-improve.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure because Faris is too involved as DTU coach in Germany and doesn't have the time for Patrick as he used to have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lange is probably still smarting that Faris didn't get his paperwork in order in a more timely fashion to get to Kona. Probably.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Lange and Faris Part Ways [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well on a plus note, Faris got to extract some sense of revenge in Kona on everyone who sat on his tail for the bike and then outran him. He got to vicariously live through PatricK! Faris was probably the biggest bike engine in Kona with the worst position. Patrick was almost the anti Faris athlete. Slick TT set up, pushing no wind and can run like he was the roadrunner!

Or maybe Faris told Patrick that he has to convert the blue train uniform to blue mankinis and use the crack of his butt to carry water bottles

How did Faris ride that fast pushing all that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TakeYourTime wrote:
Just posted on his IG... parting of ways. Interesting...

more interesting is this gets reported immediately in one of the biggest german online papers

https://www.spiegel.de/...ultan-a-1294774.html
Last edited by: pk: Nov 4, 19 5:28
Quote Reply
Re: Lange and Faris Part Ways [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very... goes to show the extent of elite tri in Germany.
Quote Reply
Re: Lange and Faris Part Ways [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Well on a plus note, Faris got to extract some sense of revenge in Kona on everyone who sat on his tail for the bike and then outran him. He got to vicariously live through PatricK! Faris was probably the biggest bike engine in Kona with the worst position. Patrick was almost the anti Faris athlete. Slick TT set up, pushing no wind and can run like he was the roadrunner!

Or maybe Faris told Patrick that he has to convert the blue train uniform to blue mankinis and use the crack of his butt to carry water bottles

How did Faris ride that fast pushing all that?

That is probably the reason why he got passed on the run ;) Things have come a long way!

Member of the Litespeed Factory Team
www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

---

I wonder if this is how Lange learned to stuff a banana, and other stuff, down his suit during a race...

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Lange and Faris Part Ways [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:

---

I wonder if this is how Lange learned to stuff a banana, and other stuff, down his suit during a race...

Well there was an outstanding question on ST about what exactly Faris had stashed in his massive banana shaped flat kit, so this could provide a clue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
those xentis bars are probably the ugliest things ever, but tilt them upwards and they're oddly reminiscent of the current aerobar trend.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My understanding was that Faris was taking on more responsibilities in his coaching role with the DTU (German federation), especially with it being an olympic year next year, so that it was ultimately time for them to part ways because it wasn't going to be possible for Lange to get the attention and support that he would need to bounce back, with Faris giving the attention required to his federation duties...
Quote Reply