Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

arm warmers
Quote | Reply
I live in an area where the weather has started to cool but will rarely get cold enough for a jacket to go on a run. Where are y'all getting arm warmers from?
Quote Reply
Re: arm warmers [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Nike arm warmers that work well. I’ve also found that under armor 1/4 zip heat gear (not cold gear) pull overs are perfect for running when it’s cool but not cold. They aren’t insulated, but are just enough to keep a layer of your body heat close to your skin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get mine online (competitivecyclist.com). I have some castelli and voler ones; honestly not a lot of difference. Just find a good sale (mikesbikes had spech ones for $10 if you wear xl).

Back in college we used to just buy knee length tube socks and cut off the toes. Then we’d use a sharpie to scribble on the logo of an expensive brand ;P.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
De Soto. They are awesome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear a long sleeve shirt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Desoto fleece ones which work great and Rudy Project spandex ones than work less than good. In both cases they were nearly free add-ons to other purchases. My experience is that it is really hard to get the sizing right but they are cheap enough you have to buy a few options to see what works for you.
Quote Reply
Re: arm warmers [LSchmitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
De Soto. The fit is great!

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
defeet

American owned company and made in america.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recommend the Assos arm sleeves for as low as 45 degrees, and Castelli Nanoflex all the way down to freezing.
Quote Reply
Re: arm warmers [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Pearl Izumi and love them. They have sticky rubber stuff around bicep area, so they stay pretty well. I highly recommend trying them on before you buy. Size, texture, fitment, length...etc can be bit tricky.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
desoto fleece if it's cold and windy, Pearl Izumi for regular cool days. I also have some Cannondale ones that are just about as good as the PI ones.

Great things never come from comfort zones.
Quote Reply
Re: arm warmers [seppo17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seppo17 wrote:
defeet

American owned company and made in america.

And they work great and apparently last forever, I've had my pair for a very long time...
Quote Reply