Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

has anyone tried the Nersonstore???
Quote | Reply
I just stumbled upon this store (https://nersonstore.com/) and everything is really inexpensive. So much so that I think it is probably a scam but I wanted to see if someone else has tried it.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: has anyone tried the Nersonstore??? [XXXXXXX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're going to go that route, then you're paying too much. Just understand that your products are literally coming on a slow boat from China and may not be here for weeks...or longer ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nope, nothing suspicious at all.

Last edited by: Fhirleighinn: Nov 3, 19 17:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried it. Don't get fooled like I did. They were selling Castelli tights that I found through yahoo shopping. Everything they sell is fake stuff from china. The tights are fake and so bad I can't wear them (it's like they put an XXL Chamois on a S tight) and they refuse to accept my return. I have filed a dispute with them through paypal. The support email is undeliverable.... They list address as in US but shipping label is from china. They changed the description of the tights 3 times in 2 weeks from the Castelli write up, to one that contained the word replica, to the current write up that says nothing about replica and lists them as Castelli but with the words " image for illustration purposes only" Don't be fooled everyting is fake garbage and they will not accept returns or refunds.
Quote Reply