Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wetsuit weekend/evening
Quote | Reply
I've read that some of you have set up a weekend or evening for people to try on and buy wetsuits. I would like to do something like that here in Connecticut. Where do I start? Manufacturers, tri-shops? Somewhere else?
Many people have showed interest-distance swimmers, parents, non-competive older people so thinking there should be a good turnout.
Looking for ideas especially from those who have hosted these events, Thanks for any help
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit weekend/evening [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump-someone on here must have hosted one of those-
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit weekend/evening [frenchfried] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frenchfried wrote:
I've read that some of you have set up a weekend or evening for people to try on and buy wetsuits. I would like to do something like that here in Connecticut. Where do I start? Manufacturers, tri-shops? Somewhere else?
Many people have showed interest-distance swimmers, parents, non-competive older people so thinking there should be a good turnout.
Looking for ideas especially from those who have hosted these events, Thanks for any help
Hey FF:
Slowman and I are talking about that very thing. Are you interested in hosting with area tri clubs, friends, training partners, etc?
PM me; we can give you some ideas.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply