Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Condo Association Question - Stump Grinder Damaged Our Electrical [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh gosh, it sounds like you're getting exposed to what I deal with on nearly a daily basis (re contractors milking the HOA). Sorry to hear that. Also sounds like your property manager/management company is just milking and abusing your HOA. Personally I would say "make us whole or lose your contract" but it sounds like they don't care. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions but... yeah, just a bad situation all around.
Quote Reply
Re: Condo Association Question - Stump Grinder Damaged Our Electrical [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks buddy the offer. Add it to the list of discussion points for when we finally go for a ride. This is my first condo association and I'm still learning a lot. I put about 200+ hours into some landscaping/regrading (mostly around my place but the neighbors as well), and fixing a draining issue on my own, with my own dime, probably spent $1000+ on supplies, and thriftly done too, removed 7 satellite dishes. Admittingly some if it would have been better with the right tools, but I am no slouch when I am working outside as I just consider it a workout. My work has not gone unnoticed by neighbors, who thankfully do love it, and dragged me to the last board meeting as a result. Now they want me to of course run for condo board president. At the meeting, Sentry ask, and got approved for a raise. At the end of the day I don't have a lot of experience with how these things are supposed to operate and how much they are supposed to cost. I am in Clermont after all too and I get that our property is the blight in the property managers portfolio.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply

Prev Next