Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Waterfalls, climbing, bears, smiles, running, swimming and much more
Quote | Reply
All part of the 2019 SwimRun NC.

https://www.slowtwitch.com/...ith_nature_7478.html
Quote Reply
Re: Waterfalls, climbing, bears, smiles, running, swimming and much more [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert, are you involved at all with the new race on Catalina Island? I would love to do that next year if I can find a similarly conditioned partner!

Every time I see pictures like these of any Swimrun event I get super inspired to give it a go!

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Waterfalls, climbing, bears, smiles, running, swimming and much more [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I am not, I just love this sport. PM me and I can connect you with someone fast
Quote Reply
Re: Waterfalls, climbing, bears, smiles, running, swimming and much more [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After two years off I'm really, really happy I was able to race this year. Already looking forward to and making plans for next year!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Truly awesome event!! Unbelievable really. Jan, Jeff and Herbert have a level of passion that exudes from this race. Thank you for all you do!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Waterfalls, climbing, bears, smiles, running, swimming and much more [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your wife doesn’t want to do it? I swam some the course a few weekends ago when I was at the island. Same weekend the kayak got bit by the great white
Quote Reply
Re: Waterfalls, climbing, bears, smiles, running, swimming and much more [Abergili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Abergili wrote:
Your wife doesn’t want to do it? I swam some the course a few weekends ago when I was at the island. Same weekend the kayak got bit by the great white
I'll give it another go at convincing her, but shes not a huge fan of the idea of sharks haha.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, do you have a partner?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
Well, do you have a partner?
Sorry about leaving you hanging here! I actually got a great offer from someone who saw my interest here. Looks like we'd be a great fit! Hopefully I can write it in to the 2020 schedule!

Quote Reply