Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sram s950 crankset, Sram x glide 50t chainring, Fizik saddle
Quote | Reply
Sram s950 46/36 gxp crankset. 110bcd 172.5 arm length. 10s rings that that I have been running with ultegra 11s drivetrain -$110 shipped

Sram 50T x glide chainring. 10 speed ring that I have been using with 11s drivetrain. 110bcd. $40 shipped

Fizik antares VS saddle I got very good condition. $50 shipped.

Pictures available by email just send me a message!
Last edited by: Bandade: Oct 29, 19 18:42
Quote Reply
Re: Sram s950 crankset, Sram x glide 50t chainring, Fizik saddle [Bandade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
If the cranks are still for sale, could I see some pics of the arms, to see what sort of cosmetic condition they're in - and also how much wear there is on the chainrings?
Thanks,
j.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram s950 crankset, Sram x glide 50t chainring, Fizik saddle [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, PM me your email and I will send you some pictures. This crank came on my speed concept when I bought it second hand. I ran a 50t instead of the 46 that was originally on it. It’s definitely had its use but the teeth are in good shape since I primarily used the 50t and most tri courses don’t require the 36. There are some scuffs on the arms themselves. I’d be willing to give someone. Good deal on it since it’s not pristine.
Quote Reply