Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2
Quote | Reply
I never imagined that I would get rid of this, but after 5 years of being out of shape and no prospects of riding this anytime soon, it's time for it to go. I slowly built this up and rode it 1x. Nearly all parts were used when I put this together, aside from the Dash saddle and front Omega-X brake.

Cervelo P3C, frame with seatpost and Cervelo FK26 fork (from a newer model P2)
3T Ventus bars, -17d, cam-tail trimmed at back of steered by previous owner, it has been laid down and the left side is scratched but absolutely no problems with strength or functionality. As seen in photo, new grips included as well as spacers for steerer and elbow pads. There is some adhesive residue at the tops of the wing from when I tried putting pads right on the wings - I will get that cleaned off.
Dura-Ace 7970 TT shift bits. RD scratched from crash (from different bike) but 100% operational. Homemade OSPW from an old 9-spd Dura-Ace cage and KCNC Ceramic 12T pulleys (used for 1 ride). Custom shift buttons glued to right brake lever (see pic). Stock Dura-Ace Di2 buttons at the ends of extensions. Wiring harness is external and taped to the frame. Custom battery is ziptied to NDS chainstay (out of the wind). Battery charger is included.
Hawk BB for 24mm cranks
Dash Stage.9 saddle, used 1x
TriRig Omega-X front brake, Omega rear brake. I still have the original box for the Omega-X with all the extra mounting bits.
Hed3 clincher rear wheel (700c) with new 22mm Vittoria Open Corsa SL tire
Fulcrum Racing 5 front wheel

just needs cranks and chain to ride

$1500 shipped in the USA

If this doesn't sell within ~2 weeks then I will part it out. If you are interested in something other than the complete package post up here or PM me with offers and I might split it up sooner.

Last edited by: pritchet74: Dec 7, 19 8:11
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2, TriRig Omega brakes [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the dash stage.9 should you decide to part it out.
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2, TriRig Omega brakes [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I HAVE YOUR BUYER... my buddy is in the market. This bike is very similar to mine/ sans the Di2...
Call me asap / thanks, Jack 951-852-4106
Murrieta Ca., USA.

Monday Oct 28th, 4:30 pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Rear wheel has sold.

If I can get a buyer for the frameset and one for the Ventus I will split it up.

MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER.
Last edited by: pritchet74: Nov 7, 19 7:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM what you're looking for get for the Di2 stuff.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2, TriRig Omega brakes [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Di2 stuff.

DASH SADDLE HAS BEEN SOLD.
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2, TriRig Omega brakes, PARTING IT OUT [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shipped prices:
pair of TriRig brakes, $160 SOLD
Ventus bars, $400
all Di2 stuff including charger, $350
P3C frame, fork, seatpost, headset, $600
Last edited by: pritchet74: Nov 8, 19 7:57
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2, TriRig Omega brakes, PARTING IT OUT [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP

Ventus $375
P3C F&F, headset, seatpost, $550
all Di2 stuff, $300
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello pritchet74,

Quote:
P3C F&F, headset, seatpost, $550

could you please describe the state of the frame/fork/seatpost set? I understand you've bought them already as a used set but I am looking for more details on their current shape, any particular blemishes and the like. I believe the frame should be around 10-years old as I remember Carlos Sastre riding one with this paint scheme in 2008; would you know for sure?

Finally, I'm not sure if it is a practice in the forum (I'm a long-time ST reader, but new to the classifieds section), would you share the frame's serial number?

Regards,
Fernando

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Di2 group still available?
Quote Reply
Re: 51cm Cervelo P3C, FK26 fork, 3T Ventus, 10s Di2, TriRig Omega brakes, PARTING IT OUT [Zarautz70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zarautz70 wrote:
Is the Di2 group still available?

for now I am going to keep the frame, bars, & Di2 bits
Quote Reply