Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
geetee wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
Slowman wrote:
sphere wrote:
Imagine thinking someone’s stuttering problem is funny enough to laugh at out loud in a room full of Evangelicals, only to find them laughing along with you.

at a certain point, it's just not possible to be with this guy and not be of this guy. what he does, you do. how he behaves, that's your moral compass.

Hunter Biden agrees with you

slap some of this

‘Not a surprise’ Biden’s speech did not bump his polls: Miranda Devine | Watch (msn.com)

I thought I told you to shush.

Link that isn't from Fox News
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From that link:

Speaking to Newsweek, Heath Brown, an associate professor of public policy at City University of New York, said: "I wouldn't invest too much in any given poll or even a handful of polls. Both campaigns know this race is just about tied right now, will likely remain that way for a while, and are executing their strategies accordingly."

Let's all be honest. This is the state of the race (which I find shocking and sad).

As for "executing their strategies":

Trump: Siphon off as much campaign cash and Republican National Committee money as possible to pay his legal bills, delay his court cases, and rant about what a crappy country we live in. And use his spare time to post idiotic things on Truth Social (like he did during the Academy Awards) that are mockable, at best.

Biden: Unleash hell on Trump with a load of money, aimed at painting Trump as he truly is (sexual abuser, overturned Roe and is proud of it, January 6th coup attempt...), while also running ads that show Americans his many legislative accomplishments and how people benefit from them, while painting a clear picture of what he would deliver in a second term.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
From that link:

Speaking to Newsweek, Heath Brown, an associate professor of public policy at City University of New York, said: "I wouldn't invest too much in any given poll or even a handful of polls. Both campaigns know this race is just about tied right now, will likely remain that way for a while, and are executing their strategies accordingly."

Let's all be honest. This is the state of the race (which I find shocking and sad).

As for "executing their strategies":

Trump: Siphon off as much campaign cash and Republican National Committee money as possible to pay his legal bills, delay his court cases, and rant about what a crappy country we live in. And use his spare time to post idiotic things on Truth Social (like he did during the Academy Awards) that are mockable, at best.

Biden: Unleash hell on Trump with a load of money, aimed at painting Trump as he truly is (sexual abuser, overturned Roe and is proud of it, January 6th coup attempt...), while also running ads that show Americans his many legislative accomplishments and how people benefit from them, while painting a clear picture of what he would deliver in a second term.

Agreed they don't mean a ton either way right now. I just found it funny how Tyler was trying to dunk on Biden by sharing reporting on poll results from Fox News as if they have any credibility.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Agreed they don't mean a ton either way right now. I just found it funny how Tyler was trying to dunk on Biden by sharing reporting on poll results from Fox News as if they have any credibility.

I'm not a poll guy in general, but 538 has exactly zero polls that meet their standards having been released since March 7th.

It's too exhausting investing emotionally in every poll movement. I could never be Tyler.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Why are we not surprised?

Trump ‘will not give a penny to Ukraine’ if he wins

https://www.theguardian.com/...ine-war-viktor-orban

The champagne is flowing in the Kremlin !!

I don't know what a fuck Orban's problem is with Ukraine and his love of Russia. He forgot Russian tanks in Budapest in 1956 and that his country was occupied by them. Haven't Europeans and NATO reminded him to which organizations he belongs?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:

The Democract position on abortion is no restrictions, let the doctor and women decide.

You are lying again. Why do you lie so much?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

l don't know what a fuck Orban's problem is with Ukraine and his love of Russia. He forgot Russian tanks in Budapest in 1956 and that his country was occupied by them. Haven't Europeans and NATO reminded him to which organizations he belongs?

A good question. It might have something to do with the fact that Orban was born in 1963.

And with the fact that he is a pathological narcissist who was completely uninterested in listening to the first-hand accounts of his elders. Because, like trump, he clearly "knows everything". Which is a common weakness of morons and dictators (and those who support them).

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:

The Democract position on abortion is no restrictions, let the doctor and women decide.

That is the platform I support. We trust doctors with almost all medical ethical decisions, why not abortion?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

I don't know what a fuck Orban's problem is with Ukraine and his love of Russia. He forgot Russian tanks in Budapest in 1956 and that his country was occupied by them. Haven't Europeans and NATO reminded him to which organizations he belongs?

His positions also go entirely against the Russian trope that the US controls NATO members. Russians think, or at the very least for rhetorical purposes act like, NATO is the same thing as the Warsaw Pact was.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:

That is the platform I support. We trust doctors with almost all medical ethical decisions, why not abortion?

The leader of the Democrats does not agree. Biden says Roe got it right. First three months is up to the woman. Next three months is up to the woman and her doctor. Last three months is only if the woman's life is in danger.

The "no restrictions" lie is a common one pushed by the GOP.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/08/08/fact-check-would-democratic-bill-allow-abortion-up-until-delivery/65393371007/
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP JUST SAY THAT [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
torrey wrote:
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:

The leader of the Democrats does not agree. Biden says Roe got it right. First three months is up to the woman. Next three months is up to the woman and her doctor. Last three months is only if the woman's life is in danger.

The "no restrictions" lie is a common one pushed by the GOP. And by morons like tyler.(there fixed it for you)

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/08/08/fact-check-would-democratic-bill-allow-abortion-up-until-delivery/65393371007/
Quote Reply

Prev Next