Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Must be true love [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is also a big difference between thinking that you would like to date a 25 year old woman, and actually enjoying dating a 25 year old.

Every generation of people think that they are experiencing the world for the first time.

This is not the case!!

There are a very wide range of problems that occur when 25 year olds have relationships.

Many, many of these problems- are things I don't want to experience twice.
Last edited by: Velocibuddha: Oct 22, 19 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A little bit off topic.
I follow sports car racing. I'm in a racing FB page that is equal to the LR.
A young, attractive woman racer posts provocative photos on her FB page.
Those comments get screenshot and posted to the FB group I'm in. The screenshot comments are beyond creepy and inevitably find their way into memes.
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Normally, when I see age discrepancies like this, I wonder what the woman is getting - physically - out of the relationship. Well, I would bet a paycheck Quaid looks better than well over half the guys in the LR, including those closer to her age than his.

Plus, his net worth is probably a little stronger!
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
aren't most older single male celebrities banging women that age anyways?

Why do you have to be so crass? It really irritates me when guys use phrases like “banging” or “hitting it.”

Do you think women like to hear sex characterized like that? It’s such a turn off. Women have opinions on this subject, but those phrases turn this discussion into guys-only talk. So Just save that nonsense.

Personally, I think it’s fine if younger women marry older men, so long as either love or money is involved. Both reasons for marrying have drawbacks.

My husband is only 8 years older than me. He is 20 years too young. And not wealthy enough. Alternatively, he is 28 years too old. And not wealthy enough.

All the men of the LR should f*ck off because I say so.
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Why do you have to be so crass? It really irritates me when guys use phrases like “banging” or “hitting it.”

Do you think women like to hear sex characterized like that? It’s such a turn off. Women have opinions on this subject, but those phrases turn this discussion into guys-only talk. So Just save that nonsense.

Personally, I think it’s fine if younger women marry older men, so long as either love or money is involved. Both reasons for marrying have drawbacks.

My husband is only 8 years older than me. He is 20 years too young. And not wealthy enough. Alternatively, he is 28 years too old. And not wealthy enough.

I think I love you ... ;-p

Wifie is 8 years older than me. She robbed the cradle, no doubt. But, she's hot as hell, so, I let her do it. But, I'm in the same boat - she's not wealthy enough. Good thing for love because the money sure as shit ain't there ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It really irritates me when guys use phrases like “banging” or “hitting it.”
---

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Because banging is different from making love. I actually used a crass term on purpose to highlight the fact that, and I know I'm going out on a limb here, most older, wealthy guys who are, uh, engaging in coital acts with much younger, attractive women are not doing so because they have met someone who finally 'gets them'.

Also, just FYI, as I read your reply I was listening to a podcast where two women are talking about sexual acts in just as crass fashion. My wife is a nurse, and listening to her locker room talk with her co-workers could make a sailor blush. This kind of talk isn't limited to guys.

Quote:

What about if they just like older guys? Is that allowed?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Calamityjane88 wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I think I love you ... ;-p

Wifie is 8 years older than me. She robbed the cradle, no doubt. But, she's hot as hell, so, I let her do it. But, I'm in the same boat - she's not wealthy enough. Good thing for love because the money sure as shit ain't there ...

Your wife is clearly smart, too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Adding money to the mix increases the power imbalance which increases the creep factor. It might give the younger person more cover, but it makes the older one even worse.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Personally, I think it’s fine if younger women marry older men, so long as either love or money is involved. Both reasons for marrying have drawbacks...

All the men of the LR should f*ck off because I say so.[/quote]

I agree with you and it really irritates me when all the women of the LR group all the men as a single voice.
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Personally, I think it’s fine if younger women marry older men, so long as either love or money is involved. Both reasons for marrying have drawbacks...

Quote:
I agree with you and it really irritates me when all the women of the LR group all the men as a single voice.

Yes, unfair. If you agree with the Womens of LR Worldview as expressed in this thread, then you may be excused from f*cking off at this time.
Last edited by: Calamityjane88: Oct 22, 19 18:58
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, sorry about the weird quote blocks. I have a new iPhone and I can’t edit my posts for beans. I just delete my posts if they are too messed up. What a tragedy, huh? Ha!
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Adding money to the mix increases the power imbalance which increases the creep factor. It might give the younger person more cover, but it makes the older one even worse.

I don’t know. Your post made me wonder about the power balance shifting when a woman adds her own independent income or adds to her cup size.

I think maybe adding money isn’t as creepy as the age of the partner getting closer to 18 (or WORSE— under 18).

I think instead of just looking at things that carry power (wealth, looks, intelligence, social status), we should look for indications of vulnerability. Creepy is a powerful guy going after a vulnerable partner.
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [Trick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trick wrote:
with a pre-nup thrown in. Man, I am 58 and can't imagine marrying anyone that young. Bit on the creepy side for me. My son just got married and his wife is 25.

Dennis Quaid surprised fans when he announced he's engaged to Laura Savoie — who is nearly four decades his junior (26 years old)— after only a few months of dating. .

https://news.yahoo.com/...avoie-231842446.html

I'm sure she's marrying him for love, not money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get off my lawn!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Must be true love [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
I'm guessing most people here don't view going to a strip club as creepy. Even though you can bet all those girls are 18-25 yo and most of the guys watching and getting lap dances are 40 plus years of age.

But if you date one of them, then it becomes creepy?

I see zero issues dating a much younger person, personally. Why the heck not, more power to them if they can. However, my daughters do have an issue with it and have given me guidelines on my allowable age-range of women I'm allowed to date. :+)

I guess I'm not most people then.... I think going to a strip club is creepy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next