Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Premiere Tactical Medium
Quote | Reply
Hey folks,

Putting a "feeler" out for my Premiere Tactical 2.0 size medium. The bike is fast and in great condition, but I don't know what the next year brings me in triathlon so I'm interested in offers.

-less than a year old. Raced 1 IM, 3HIM, and never crashed or ridden in poor conditions.

-putting feeler out for $4700 without wheels. If you are really interested in the Enve 7.8s we can discuss.

-bike works great, comes with dual power and the bearing/pulley upgrades from Premiere

-will take off some cash if you don't want dual power

I'm on mobile but will be putting a Google photos folder of pictures tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Premiere Tactical Medium [travisfodor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s almost the new price... $5,800
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Premiere Tactical Medium [bruno82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply Bruno! Bike comes with pioneer dual power, which at it's cheapest can go for $900 new and isn't included in Dan's $5800. Also comes with the hydration kit which is $175, and the upgraded pulley which was another $100 I believe. I initially listed it in mind that I would be including the case ($500 added, I think?) But after reconsidering I think I'm gonna keep the case. Either way, that ends up to between $1000 and $1500 of add ons not included in the list price.

Listed price is negotiable, but I based it off of other Premiere's I've seen listed on Facebook.

Hope that helps!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
here's a recent photo:

https://imgur.com/a/gmq329z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right, but it has no wheels, so you'd have to add in cost there. What happened to the wheels that came with it if you don't want to part with the enve's?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Premiere Tactical Medium [Terrordact] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Terrordact wrote:
Right, but it has no wheels, so you'd have to add in cost there. What happened to the wheels that came with it if you don't want to part with the enve's?

Thanks for the reply. I never got the wheels with the Tactical. I essentially swapped them for the case since I had the Enve's.

Happy to take offers folks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
travisfodor wrote:
Terrordact wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I never got the wheels with the Tactical. I essentially swapped them for the case since I had the Enve's.

Happy to take offers folks

Couple of folks interested on fb, but bumping here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you want to sell your premiere case? I borrowed a friends and it got damaged so trying to replace it. Would be happy to pay the $500 you mentioned.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Premiere Tactical Medium [hamsco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hamsco wrote:
Any chance you want to sell your premiere case? I borrowed a friends and it got damaged so trying to replace it. Would be happy to pay the $500 you mentioned.

Thanks for the message man. Unfortunately I'm keeping the case for now. It is killer and fits my road bike!

Bike is still available!
Quote Reply