Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When is IMNA going to post qualifying races?
Quote | Reply
I have been waiting for IMNA to post races to qualify for '04 IM's. I have even emailed twice (once each in Dec & Jan) and I have got no response as of yet. If they are gonna have qualifiers...they gotta get the schedule out! How the He!! are we supposed to plan a season if we can't plan a racing schedule? Sheesh!

Some races know they are qualifiers for certain IM's - but that does not help a lot. With my work schedule I needed to know several months ago. At this point it is a crap shoot that it will work out. I'm bummed!
Quote Reply
Re: When is IMNA going to post qualifying races? [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm the race director for the TimberMan Half Iron in New Hampshire, August 21-22. I've got a contract with IMNA, and have posted info on our site, www.timbermantri.com. We have 10 slots to IMFL 2004, and 10 slots to IMCanada for 2005. The Canada slots will be for the following year and will be the first qualifier, since IMC is the week after Timberman in 2004. Last year, Peter Reid and Lori Bowden won it as their final tuneup before Kona. We all know how Kona went for them:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Whirlpool Steelhead Triathlon is an IMNA qualifier for Canada(2004) Wisconsin (2004) and Lake Placid (2005). The 1/2 ironman distance race takes place in Benton Harbor, Michigan on Aug. 1st. Go to www.steelheadtriathlon.com for race information.
Quote Reply
Re: When is IMNA going to post qualifying races? [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So...if you guys know your races are qualifiers, how come IMNA does not have them posted on their web site? I'm perplexed!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now you have to qualify to go to a qualifier?
Quote Reply