Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Decathlon.com Cycling Clothing
Quote | Reply
Anybody bought road cycling Clothing from Decathlon.com?

How is it? Understand it's not going to be top of the line stuff but is it ok for the price? Sizing reviews would also be nice.
Quote Reply
Re: Decathlon.com Cycling Clothing [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the $40 sleeveless tri suit. Super happy with the value. I’ve tried to buy other cycling clothes, but they always seem to be sold out of whatever I’m interested in.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Last edited by: gary p: Oct 19, 19 6:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some of their gloves and 'triban' bibs. Have also tried on some of their 'van rysel' range. Havent had it long but so far pretty good.

Its really not bad for the price. Build quality is pretty good, maybe not a castelli or rapha but decent. I would not hesitate to get more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had some of there winter bibs now for 3 years,
Great quality for the price & keep you warm.
sizing wise they come up spot on to there sizing chart
Quote Reply
Re: Decathlon.com Cycling Clothing [Brewin141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a Frenchman I know the brand quite well - it's widely-spread for more than two decades (if not even more). As said above, entry-level quality but really in line with the prices. You won't be disappointed (or not often) but you also won't be astonished.

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Re: Decathlon.com Cycling Clothing [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have their mid and high tier bibshorts. My butt is OK up to 30km but that goes for all my bibs; I don't think I've found my perfect saddle yet.
A road jersey; no complaints.
Then standardized (bought 5 pairs) of their weightlifting gloves since the finger pulls make removal very easy and are cheaper than their cycling gloves. Gloves are like vanishing socks so I need several identical pairs.
All the stuff is cheap but nothing has fallen apart in ~1000km and machine washing so they are great value.
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/...oves-id_8405355.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty well priced. I used them before and it lasted me a bit over 1 /2 of a season. My cycling kits are now comprised of Assos, Rapha and Jackaroo for since then

Decathlon's stuff is ok for an entry level but they are really loose and the chamois aren't that good. My kit started falling apart after about 1/2 a season.
Last edited by: Charleslo_99: Oct 20, 19 1:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PBT_2009 wrote:
Anybody bought road cycling Clothing from Decathlon.com?

How is it? Understand it's not going to be top of the line stuff but is it ok for the price? Sizing reviews would also be nice.

Not specific to their bike stuff

I have several items of Strength and Conditioning equipment from them. Swiss Ball, resistance bands, balance board etc And they are all fine

Have a couple of their "own brand" (Kalenji?) running t shirts. Less than £10 each. Sizing is a bit lacking in QC One is a XL and the other a L and tbh both fit fine and whilst maybe not Nike quality, more than good enough. So it might be worth trying before buying.

For a while they were significantly cheaper for Shimano shoes too. I like them.

Though I have to ask is it just my local store in South London that is constantly full of kids running around, riding the bikes, playing with all the equipment and then just abandoning it wherever whilst their terrible parents saunter off to the till?
Quote Reply