Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Game Changers doc on netflix [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
louisn wrote:
indianacyclist wrote:
Seems way overhyped to me. I don't think "plant-based" is some miracle.

Removing processed garbage from your diet would obviously benefit most people. If it is plant-based vs. eating at McDonalds, I think there is a pretty clear winner. Seems to cherry pick facts though and rely heavily on testimonials. Not enough evidence to get me to think meat is evil and should be removed entirely.

This.

Except for this: there is now lots of processed plant based products on the market.
Who's trying to sell this $hit to the fashion victims ?
Who's the exectutive producer(s) and their "friends", who benefit from this propaganda ?

Louis :-)

I agree that plant-based is not some miracle but the way most peoples diet are, whether you're a meat-eater, vegetarian or vegan, it sure does look that way in comparison. And yeah, processed foods, whether meat or not, are equally as sh*t but at least there's no animals involved which makes a difference. And it allows me to have a nice burger now and again which I do appreciate. I do hate though that it's promoted as a healthy alternative which most people believe.

Eat clean, also when it comes to your protein and I think we've come a long way, and would like to see that promoted instead of this whole us vs them thing that's going on. Unfortunately that seems to be what's selling to the masses.
Quote Reply
Re: The Game Changers doc on netflix [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Baker was an elite athlete before carnivore, and his performance on the erg has been decreasing steadily. The world records he has on the rowing machine are records that international level rowers don't train for as the shortest distance raced is 2000m. They are also age group records and there are very few 50+ rowers who would even care about a 500m distance. No one is training for a 500 or shorter, that's why Brian Shaw was able to break the 100m record on a whim.
Quote Reply

Prev Next