Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone see the IG post from Jan van Berkel lying on the beach with Ryf after the race ...I can’t find the post now so I think it was deleted. Are they together or something?
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [Fresh79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was an Instagram story. It disappears after 24hours.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NAB777 wrote:
Triathletetoth wrote:
Daniela Ryf had a bad day ??? What happened. I haven't heard a why or reason. Anyone!! TALBOT, paging TALBOT.

Also I must say slowtwitch seems to be nice to the ladies, if this was a guy that under performed people would be crushing him.

Ran out of batteries on the Queen K...couldn't recover.

Snort

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [juanillo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Such a razor edge difference between being really fit and being sick.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [Hutch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hutch wrote:
Scottxs wrote:
My comment was based on all the previous threads saying she was the best EVER. She is human and has a long way to go to be the best ever. She will bounce back.

9 World Championships in Long Course Triathlon in 6 years and she has a long way to go? Yikes.

If there was a leading pack of 'Best Ever Long Course Female Triathletes' wouldn't you agree that she'd be towards the front of that pack?

There’s PNF, Wellington, Ryf, and possibly Badmann; not sure anyone else would be in the consideration set. So yeah, she’s at the pointy end for sure.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sutto just posted that he wanted Ryf to do a "2012 Wellington" and not start, but she wouldn't have any of it. //

And Sutton was right, she obviously communicated to him how bad she was actually feeling before the race, he wouldnt have pulled the plug lightly. She could have done long term damage to herself, and for what? So a few age groupers could all join in a circle jerk about how brilliant it was to do a long, hot, and horrible race, rolling the dice on your longterm health? At least Chrissy had the right mindset when she had that choice, I see no benefit what so ever that she choose to race, when clearly it was not the smart thing to do.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
Hutch wrote:
Scottxs wrote:
My comment was based on all the previous threads saying she was the best EVER. She is human and has a long way to go to be the best ever. She will bounce back.

9 World Championships in Long Course Triathlon in 6 years and she has a long way to go? Yikes.

If there was a leading pack of 'Best Ever Long Course Female Triathletes' wouldn't you agree that she'd be towards the front of that pack?

There’s PNF, Wellington, Ryf, and possibly Badmann; not sure anyone else would be in the consideration set. So yeah, she’s at the pointy end for sure.

Rinny

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Sutto just posted that he wanted Ryf to do a "2012 Wellington" and not start, but she wouldn't have any of it. //

And Sutton was right, she obviously communicated to him how bad she was actually feeling before the race, he wouldnt have pulled the plug lightly. She could have done long term damage to herself, and for what? So a few age groupers could all join in a circle jerk about how brilliant it was to do a long, hot, and horrible race, rolling the dice on your longterm health? At least Chrissy had the right mindset when she had that choice, I see no benefit what so ever that she choose to race, when clearly it was not the smart thing to do.

Well Chrissie Didn't start in 2012 because she retired in January. She didn't start in 2010, she also wasn't coached by Sutton then.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well Chrissie Didn't start in 2012 because she retired in January. She didn't start in 2010, she also wasn't coached by Sutton then. //

Thanks for the history, but that wasn't the point, at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well pulling a 2012 would be a retirement, you know? Anyways, you'd think a bunch of people would read her book whenever they bring up his name and hers. She's no fan.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but when Chrissie pulled out for being sick weren't there a lot of accusations that she did so because she was dodging the drug test that year (2010)? Perhaps Ryf didn't want to be similarly smeared.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but when Chrissie pulled out for being sick weren't there a lot of accusations that she did so because she was dodging the drug test that year (2010)? Perhaps Ryf didn't want to be similarly smeared. ///

Maybe some complete morons said that, drug testing had been going on there for quite sometime before that. She was sick, and made the right choice not to put herself in a spot that could damage her health, or worse.
Quote Reply
Re: Daniela Ryf kona ??? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Well pulling a 2012 would be a retirement, you know? Anyways, you'd think a bunch of people would read her book whenever they bring up his name and hers. She's no fan.

Gee, can't imagine why. . .

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply

Prev Next