Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I need some new jeans [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
Costco jeans. $20 so even if they don’t last as long you can get 5 pairs and still save. With stretch denim being used everywhere, fit isn’t the problem it used to be.

Costco switched suppliers a few years back, the new jeans are nothing like the old ones, Look at reviews online, rips after first use.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: I need some new jeans [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
Edit to add: jeans from Duluth Trading Co. I bet those would stand up to the sturgeon.*

A waiter once recommended a wine to my dad and said it would “stand up to the sturgeon” my dad was ordering. We appropriated the phrase.

Never mind the jeans, I am SO stealing this.
Quote Reply
Re: I need some new jeans [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bass pro relaxed fit.
Quote Reply
Re: I need some new jeans [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got my new Levi’s shrink to fit shrunk. They are perfect! First pair of jeans that has actually fit me. I have no hips and no butt so everything always slides down. Not these. Thick denim too. I’ve gotten several compliments in a few wears.

Today my brother in law said I look like a model. Front door brag. They were only 36.99!
Quote Reply
Re: I need some new jeans [Triocd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm the exact opposite of you for fit. Even for relaxed style jeans i have to size up and then have the waist taken in to fit my butt and thighs. The shrink to fit are still loose in the waist for me but come as close to fitting as anything.
Quote Reply
Re: I need some new jeans [Triocd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triocd wrote:
Just got my new Levi’s shrink to fit shrunk. They are perfect! First pair of jeans that has actually fit me. I have no hips and no butt so everything always slides down. Not these. Thick denim too. I’ve gotten several compliments in a few wears.

Today my brother in law said I look like a model. Front door brag. They were only 36.99!

I’m happy for you!

For others who still want ideas, I put on an old favorite pair today, made by Raven Denim. I’m tall and these are looooong.

I looked at the website for the first time just now, and I see they carry a “carrot fit” for men. Interesting. I’m not sure what that means. But if you’re feeling 🥕 carrot-y and left out because of your carrot-ishness, check out Raven Jeans.
Quote Reply

Prev Next