Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is Lucy Charles to do? [Il Falco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe a different coach? Seriously. But overall, I'm not sure saving anything on the swim would give her much extra on the bike or run. She's such a strong swimmer that if someone isn't going to work with her (Brandon just sucked her feet...like a wheel sucker, just in the swim) then she needs to just drop the hammer. Overall, she just and Reece just need to keep doing what they're doing because she is getting better. Just needs to get more bike fit and a lot more run fit and she'll get 3 or 4 of these over her career.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: What is Lucy Charles to do? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Np and thanks. No need to leave just yet.....although I guess that's it for all the big boy races. IM Arizona and I think Super League is all that is left......

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: What is Lucy Charles to do? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Pay" Brandon to actually domestique for you. Give her some incentive to actually do some work, cus it would be no real different then what TO/Frodo/AB did at the front of the men's race. Pro's pay for other pros to work for them at races. Cover a flight, cover a travel, straight pay for her services, etc.

Maybe she actually can't do the work/pace, but atleast it would be someone who can get out of the swim with her.....just dont wear the same jerseys and no one else would know the difference lol.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Oct 14, 19 19:26
Quote Reply

Prev Next