Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Frodeno - Brownlee Fight?

Rumor has it that Brownlee and Frodeno got into a shoving match at post Ironman cooloff/interview sessions? Anyone witness this or have any info?
Last edited by: aerobike: Oct 12, 19 19:24

Re: Frodeno - Brownlee Fist Fight? [aerobike] [ In reply to ]

aerobike wrote:
Rumor has it that Brownlee and Frodeno got into a shoving match at post Ironman cooloff/interview sessions? Anyone witness this or have any info?

A shoving match is not a fist fight.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.

Re: Frodeno - Brownlee Fist Fight? [aerobike] [ In reply to ]

I hope so, Triathlon badly needs a big rivalry like this, like it or not controversy in Sport sells and the media would love the British Vs German thing.

Build this up for next year and you'll have tripple the amount of people watching the Facebook live stream!

Re: Frodeno - Brownlee Fist Fight? [Jackets] [ In reply to ]

Quote:
Build this up for next year and you'll have tripple the amount of people watching the Facebook live stream!

They can triple the viewers simply by taking it off Facebook

swim.bike.run.soccer

Re: Frodeno - Brownlee Fist Fight? [lealsergio] [ In reply to ]

Anyone have a link to this???

Re: Frodeno - Brownlee Fight? [] [ In reply to ]

Interesting, why would AB wanna get into an altercation against Jan?! Is he looking for another Jan beatdown?!??! Wasnt the race beating enough🤔🤔🤔

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!

Re: Frodeno - Brownlee Fight? [aerobike] [ In reply to ]

you guys are on a roll tonight! i'm not going to let 100 posts of speculation go on about a thing that might not have even happened. consequently, thread locked. i'll unlock the thread when i hear that this actually did happen.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman