Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy?
Quote | Reply
Out here in Kona embedded with the Zwift Tri Academy team today.

Any questions you'd like me to ask of staff management, athletes, mechanics, etc or general curiosities let me know! Will be with the team all day!

Lars Finanger
Odyssey SwimRun
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [VALHALLA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, when will Justin "move on" and stop beating up on fat age groupers?

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VALHALLA wrote:

Any questions you'd like me to ask of staff management, athletes, mechanics, etc or general curiosities let me know! Will be with the team all day!

When will they start accepting mediocre FOMOP athletes to the team?

Asking for a friend...

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Colorful kid....might need to do a full profile on him.

Lars Finanger
Odyssey SwimRun
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously though, stop showing me elite amateurs. Go grab a guy or gal who’s maybe middle of their age group. Show me you can take a guy who’s doing a 6hour 70.3 and show me if you can get him sub5 or how close you can get him to it.
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [KENNBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KENNBR wrote:
Seriously though, stop showing me elite amateurs. Go grab a guy or gal who’s maybe middle of their age group. Show me you can take a guy who’s doing a 6hour 70.3 and show me if you can get him sub5 or how close you can get him to it.

Agreed
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:
KENNBR wrote:

Agreed

x3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah... what is it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KENNBR wrote:

Nah, not just sub-5, take a 6 hour guy to top 5 AG and I'll watch.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [Mike.A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike.A wrote:
MrTri123 wrote:
KENNBR wrote:

Agreed

x3

Another agree here, I would say that it would show that what zwift has been doing works, if someone is almost if not top of their age there isn't really a challenge, whereas someone who is middle of the pack or lower now that would be challenging and I'd certainly watch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That would be so much more interesting. The Zwift Tri Academy seems like a lot of color orange and bike manufacturer branding on already top AG-athletes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VALHALLA wrote:

To add to and agree with everyone who is saying take a MOP triathlete and show their improvements.

I'd also love to see the Zwift Tri Academy not be only for full distance races leading towards Kona qualification - 70.3 Worlds would be a great alternative for those who don't see the need to pursue full distance races. Triathlon is more than just Kona, and the full distance race isn't necessarily the pinnacle of our sport.
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [Kickr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be awesome in 2020 or 2021 they either expand the team and have half compete at 70.3 worlds and half at Kona or keep the team the same size and have them race both races
Quote Reply
Re: Questions you want me to ask Zwift Tri Academy? [midlife_trisis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I applied last year and it seems like they were only looking for people who were already very experienced with Zwift.
Why not take a Triathlete who only rides outdoors, set him/her up on Zwift Academy and prove how effective it is?
Quote Reply