Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BOB-Subtle Jab By Jan
Quote | Reply
Listen to Breakfast with Bob 2019 Interview with Jan Frodeno around the 16:20-17:00 min mark. Love the subtle jab by Jan about there aren't too many guys running 2:39 and how he questions how hard those guys running 2:39 were riding.

Hilarious....also glad he did that.
Quote Reply
Re: BOB-Subtle Jab By Jan [Spandexboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about during Lange's interview when he basically admitted that Sebi and Jan don't like him.

What I noticed the most about Lange's interview was he was constantly self-promoting his accomplishments (everything from German of the Year to his race time last year, etc.)
Quote Reply
Re: BOB-Subtle Jab By Jan [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also loved how Jan made fun of Cam living on twitter comparing him to his kid...haha so good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:
What I noticed the most about Lange's interview was he was constantly self-promoting his accomplishments (everything from German of the Year to his race time last year, etc.)

Like a sniveler?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love to see Frodo and Lange running the latter part of the marathon together. I'd also like to see Lange make Jan his girlfriend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:

I think he was just simply answering Bob's question what's changed in his home country after he won for the first time. English is not his mother tongue, so I can tell he can’t express himself 100%, but overall, I enjoyed his interview. I hope he does well on Saturday.
Last edited by: s13tx: Oct 8, 19 15:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jan is getting his excuses in early.
Quote Reply
Re: BOB-Subtle Jab By Jan [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did his right eye look injured?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does it matter though? If riding easier in order to control the run gives you a win then that’s what should be done.
Quote Reply
Re: BOB-Subtle Jab By Jan [Nick2413] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do so many triathletes forget that this is a TRIATHLON! I have seen plenty of races won by individuals that did not have the best time in any of the race segments. Best total time wins, and it does not matter how you make that happen!
Quote Reply
Re: BOB-Subtle Jab By Jan [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:
Also loved how Jan made fun of Cam living on twitter comparing him to his kid...haha so good.
This is why I think there is a group that busts each other’s chops, why I figured Jan chuckled at the “German sausage” by Cam. It’s good to see them doing this.
Quote Reply