Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:
Hi, I can't see your picture, how is the Venge working out in a TT setup?

I still don't see why this wouldn't be a great option if you're willing to ditch the standard Venge handlebars and install a TT basebar and extensions e.g. from the Shiv, so you have lots of flexibility in position in terms of pad location and risers etc.

Best of luck for the ironman!

I dont think it’s possible to install Shiv handlebar, but I looking for a Zipp Vuka or 51 Speedshop or Tririg. But Venge handlebars are fantastic and very very confortable
Quote Reply
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [mammamia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Website says this bar is only compatible with Venge MY19 cockpit...I assumed that was a 2019 cockpit, but you say you have had this a couple years, so I guess I’m wrong. So that cockpit has been on the Venge for how long?
Quote Reply
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
Website says this bar is only compatible with Venge MY19 cockpit...I assumed that was a 2019 cockpit, but you say you have had this a couple years, so I guess I’m wrong. So that cockpit has been on the Venge for how long?

The handlebar born with Venge Vias and now with new Venge. The only difference is the U clamp
Last edited by: enricobraglia: Nov 17, 19 15:14
Quote Reply
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [enricobraglia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I fit the Venge Clip on in a similar Mantis Position

An aero bottle from Cervelo P5

Notio Konect

Sitero Saddle with bottle cages and a zero offset seatpost

Last edited by: enricobraglia: Nov 21, 19 3:27
Quote Reply
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [enricobraglia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Venge Pro 2019 Ultegra DI2. I was looking at adding the Aerobars with satelite shifters. LBS said they'd be able to do it but have never done it before so there will be some trial and error. They said they'd need a couple of extra cables to run up to the satelite shifter. Has anyone done this and found the best solution?

Ideally I'd also like to be able to remove them for general riding as well so a method to (un)plug and play would be perfect!
Quote Reply
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [xylar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a venge Vias with an aerobar and I can put the same position that I had in my shiv Tri. here's a photo of my bike with a disc wheel
Quote Reply
Re: Converting a Venge to a TT bike [Manuelillou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply

Prev Next