Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Waco 70.3
Quote | Reply
This is my first triathlon so sorry if this is a stupid question but do you usually receive something from Ironman giving you info on the race or is that all picked up at the race? On the site they still have the 2018 athletes guide up and say the 2019 guide will be posted 4-6 weeks before race but with 20 days to go they will have not posted it. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Waco 70.3 [SoonerBorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Packet pick up is Friday and Saturday before the race, mandatory bike check in is Saturday afternoon. Almost everything in last year's guide and schedule is the same with respect to the days of the week. The only things that have changed as far as I can tell are the swim and bike courses.
Quote Reply
Re: Waco 70.3 [SoonerBorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SoonerBorn wrote:
This is my first triathlon so sorry if this is a stupid question but do you usually receive something from Ironman giving you info on the race or is that all picked up at the race? On the site they still have the 2018 athletes guide up and say the 2019 guide will be posted 4-6 weeks before race but with 20 days to go they will have not posted it. Thanks.

It's definitely posted. I think last week including bib numbers and everything.
At the race you'll pick up your bib/decals, chip, swag, and there's an athletes briefing like 3 times a day. Highly recommended to attend especially if it's your first time.

All start times are posted with the exception I think of swim waves.

Let me know and I can send you the PDF if you don't find it.
Quote Reply