Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Today's Plan and training programs with Xert
Quote | Reply
My TP subscription is going to expire soon. I am thinking of using Today's Plan instead and using one of their Jim Vance half distance Ironman plans and maybe mixing in Xert. I will keep it simple for now. Has anyone used Todays Plan with one of the triathlon plans? We can leave Xert out for now. :) Thanks as always.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Plan and training programs with Xert [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you started using Jim's plan? Did you make the switch to today's plan?
Quote Reply
Re: Today's Plan and training programs with Xert [flo12345] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At first I really liked Todays plan. used it for about 18 months. Then the little things made me leave it.
1. You cant create a custom workout- at least that I found. You would have to take one of theirs and modify it, which is not all that easy to do.
2. You cant have more than 1 training plan in your calendar at once. I do tris, cross and mountain biking. I wanted to be able to say pick a MTB plan and have it run through march, then have a tri plan loaded for 24 weeks then do a rest period and then train for cross. You know, like an annual plan. But you can't in Todays plan, you can only load 1 at a time and when it ends, then load the next.
3. 0 innovation. In almost 2 years I have not seen any new plans or features. It is like they have decided it is good and they are done.

There are some other things but overall I just did not like it as much as I thought I would. I went back to TP and just use that. Fingers cross that the zwift TR rumors are true and I can use that at some point.
Quote Reply