Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sensah empire
Quote | Reply
 Anybody have experience with sensah empire? Saw the group set on Amazon. Can only find video reviews on it. All seem to say shifts great but the FD isn’t the best.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Sensah empire [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jloewe wrote:
Anybody have experience with sensah empire? Saw the group set on Amazon. Can only find video reviews on it. All seem to say shifts great but the FD isn’t the best.

I've got an old TT bike that I use on my trainer and was thinking of converting to 1 X wireless with Sensah. Just watched a few videos on Sensah Empire kit and very few complaints. Certainly sounds like good bang for your buck. Lots of positive reviews on various bike/MTB forums. Not as smooth as Shimano, but at a fraction of the price. Perfect for converting an older bike to electronic.

From what I've read, Shimano/Campag etc have a ton of groupset patents which Sensah have pretty much ignored. So I guess you could call it Shimano knock-offs?
Last edited by: zedzded: Aug 11, 22 19:20
Quote Reply
Re: Sensah empire [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Former SRAM guys made Sensah. (hence the front shifting :D :D :D )

I've got two sets of road 11x, one with the big fancy Oversized pulley. It's hard to say if you'll "like" how it shifts / feels / etc... just subjective. But it is a competent groupset from a mechanical perspective.

*the decals on the derailleur literally came off as soon as I touched it (good thing, bad thing?)

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply