Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Maryland Ironman village bizarre booth
Quote | Reply
Did anyone else notice the custom bathroom fitting booth next to Normatec in IMMD Ironman village, including a creepy guy?
Not only is it totally unrelated the race or triathlon, what is the target audience for a local business like that given practically everyone are coming from somewhere else.

I was happy to get a free massage at the Normatec booth, didn't try the services of the bathroom booth...
Quote Reply
Re: Maryland Ironman village bizarre booth [dgutstadt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dgutstadt wrote:
Did anyone else notice the custom bathroom fitting booth next to Normatec in IMMD Ironman village, including a creepy guy?
Not only is it totally unrelated the race or triathlon, what is the target audience for a local business like that given practically everyone are coming from somewhere else.

I was happy to get a free massage at the Normatec booth, didn't try the services of the bathroom booth...

I noticed that as well and had the same thought. So very few people are here from this guy's general area. I can't imagine anyone is thinking about bathroom refitting while checking into a race. It was a strange sight for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Maryland Ironman village bizarre booth [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In an age where races of all kinds (I'm a road cyclist) are disappearing because of the dramatically rising costs as local municipalities try to make ends meet, I love seeing non traditional vendors daring to spend their hard earned marketing dollars to support local events.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My favourite Ironman booth of all time at the Cobra Ironman 70.3 Philippines...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There was a gutter cover place set up at Madison this year. Also kind of a creepy guy, but I did see a few people talking to him.
Quote Reply
Re: Maryland Ironman village bizarre booth [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThailandUltras wrote:
My favourite Ironman booth of all time at the Cobra Ironman 70.3 Philippines...

Yessss!!!!!!

https://www.strava.com/...tes/zachary_mckinney
Quote Reply