Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey folks, everyone sleeping here, we got some good news and a nice story..
Quote | Reply
So not sure if everyone is off until after work or what, but this guy seems like the kind of story that we love to hear about. I for one would also like to see what he can do on a proper bike, and maybe even beat the marathon record in Kona!! How cool would that be? At any rate, he seems like a pioneer in his country, and is doing what he can to help the next generation become successful on this narrow road out of poverty..

Doest have to be a lot, but a little bit from a lot of people could be the road to Kona for this guy! I really want to see his run..

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: Hey folks, everyone sleeping here, we got some good news and a nice story.. [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So does anyone on the island have a small Tri bike with some race wheels this guy can use? I know this is way to late to get a real campaign going, I relayed to him that in my day, many strapped Euro's would bring tents and camp in campgrounds, or even on semi deserted beaches. It is looking like this may be his route, so lets at least get him some good grub while he is there. See a few have pitched in, thanks.

I have an old GURU custom carbon my wife used to ride, just dont know how to get it to him. IT would be way easier if someone had a bike on the island, maybe one of the shops there has a decent loaner. I know dan would do a quick fit for him too, just so he can have his best run!!
Quote Reply