Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kenesia Bekele 2:01:41 Berlin Marathon
Quote | Reply
The man has been written off so many times as over the hill. The second fastest marathon ever. That’s 2 seconds off the World Record! Let the debates begin on who’s the GOAT.

Maybe it was his shoes, it must be his shoes Nike Vapor Fly Next %.

Dave Jewell
Free Run Speed

Quote Reply
Re: Kenesia Bekele 2:01:41 Berlin Marathon [SDJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unbelievable. I can't wait to watch. Now I'm pissed at Nike for this Sub2 sideshow taking Kipchoge away from that race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDJ wrote:

Maybe it was his shoes, it must be his shoes Nike Vapor Fly Next %.

Being the greatest distance runner ever doesnt hurt either.
Quote Reply
Re: Kenesia Bekele 2:01:41 Berlin Marathon [kny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ineos is the instigator for this latest Sub 2 attempt but yes Nike is involved too! I think the politics of marathon racing make it tough for those two runners to be on the same race course. There are negotiations leading into each race about who that pacers will be and what the pace should be. Kipchoge is super aggressive and wants his special pacer. Bekele is conservative. Today for instance he wanted to hit half way in 61:30. The debate about pacing in London was insane this year. I think it’s all working out fine for the Marathon Majors but for us fans it would be much better to have the best marathoners on one course throwing down with super pacers they all can agree on.

Dave Jewell
Free Run Speed

Quote Reply
Re: Kenesia Bekele 2:01:41 Berlin Marathon [USCoregonian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree just being cheeky on the shoes. That guy could run in bedroom slippers.

Dave Jewell
Free Run Speed

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Put the 2 of them on a track running opposite direction for 105 laps. I'd pay to watch that. Pacers schmacers.
Quote Reply