Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon Bike Fit / Optimized Position - mid-atlantic where to go
Quote | Reply
My question is who is a really good tri-bike fitter. I'm in north west NJ and willing to travel up to about 2 hours. I have found a lot of options in the area, but I am looking for the man (or woman - you know what I mean). Right now, I am thinking of reaching out to Ero-Sports - any experience / reviews? Any help would be appreciated.

For some context, I trained quite a bit this year and had really good results - but cycling is my weakest leg and I was never fitted on a bike. I bought my current ride used and was sized / fitted b/c I bought a ton of gear from them (power pedals / wheels / tune up etc), but it was basically get a bike about this size and they helped position me on the bike in about 10-15 minutes. I put enough training in at this point that I shouldn't be leaving time on the table b/c of a crappy fit (aero / stability / comfort).
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Fit / Optimized Position - mid-atlantic where to go [Tri.Tony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can travel to your pain cave and have a trainer and a smart phone then the answer is simple and free.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Fit / Optimized Position - mid-atlantic where to go [MattyK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MattyK wrote:
If you can travel to your pain cave and have a trainer and a smart phone then the answer is simple and free.
Incorrect. It may produce results better than the 95% of fitters out there that are mostly incompetent, but it won't be able to provide the nuance, detail, expertise, and relationship that going to a quality fitter will provide.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Fit / Optimized Position - mid-atlantic where to go [trentnix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking about throwing up a post to see how the fit is. But who is good in the area?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Fit / Optimized Position - mid-atlantic where to go [Tri.Tony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Highly recommend Ero PA! Not sure what else to say but the few changes I made based off my visit made a major difference. Whether you’re trying to get dialed in on your current bike or getting a new one you can’t go wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stu Waring at Parvilla Cycle in Edgewater, MD

http://www.parvillacycles.com

Best in the Mid-Atlantic
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Fit / Optimized Position - mid-atlantic where to go [kart17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1

Missy at ERO Sports Pennsylvania in Allentown. You’re welcome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife had a really good experience with Acme Bicycle Co. in Brooklyn.

http://www.acmebicycleco.com/
Quote Reply