Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cyclops 2 for $799 or ??
Quote | Reply
Ok so based upon a thread I started a few weeks ago I have decided to go from a dumb fluid trainer to a smart wheel off trainer

Pretty much decided on a Cyclops 2 for $799

Should I be considering another one around that price?
Last edited by: MrTri123: Sep 27, 19 13:09
Quote Reply
Re: Cyclops 2 for $799 or ?? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why wheel on? I have an Elite Direto direct drive and love it, DC Rainmaker gives it very high reviews and I think it still can be bought for less than $799
Quote Reply
Re: Cyclops 2 for $799 or ?? [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uggg I meant to say wheel OFF

Thanks for the catch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A Hammer 2 for $800 seems pretty tough to beat. If silent is important, then you might look at the KICKR CORE, KICKR, or Neo 2. But, those need money.

I had a KICKR 2016 and absolutely loved it. I have a Neo 2 and love it. I got a stellar price on the Neo 2, otherwise if I were buying right now, I would choose the KICKR 2018. Great frame, silent, and a workhorse.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2018 Kickr and love it, but have heard that for the price the Elite Suito is hard to beat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a cyclops hammer and it's awesome, like it way better than the kickrs my tri team has
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Hammer has been awesome. Had it a year now. It was scratch and dent on sale but I couldn't find any marks on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buy it immediately, unless you need something that is absolutely the quietest out there, in which case Neo or StacX4iii. I love my Hammer.

Quote Reply