Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim coaching?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim training. I guess it’s not really coaching but access to videos and workouts for $69. Wondering if there’s any value.
Quote Reply
Re: Any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim coaching? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There’s more value in the “swimsmooth” book and a set of paddels/pull-buoy.
Quote Reply
Re: Any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim coaching? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
69 per month?
Quote Reply
Re: Any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim coaching? [Geek_fit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geek_fit wrote:
69 per month?

No $69 for lifetime access. It’s by a guy called Kevin, the Tri Swim Coach

https://www.triswimcoach.com/...cb79caf2b269de1401fa

Think I gave my email to get some tips and that’s when I started seeing this. I watch YouTube swim videos and read swimming books, so was wondering if anybody thought this program was worth it or redundant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim coaching? [Geek_fit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe you can ask Dan to start having some more Guppy Challenges. His coaching got me to me best swim times ever while I was in my 60's!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Any experience with Tri Swim Success for online swim coaching? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it's not the same (But they work together). I've been doing Purple Patch and I feel the same way. It's a LOT of swimming but at the end of the season I was swimming better than ever.
Quote Reply