Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Base bar selection
Quote | Reply
Hi all, Thanks for helping me pick which bike to build in the other thread. I ended up ordering the Argon 18 E-117 Tri+.

I now need to pick an aero base bar.

I will be using it with Zipp Vuka clip-on (over bar) and Profile Design Aeria Ultimate stem (70mm) with dedicated aero hydration.

Originally i was going to just dive into a zipp vuka bull carbon base bar to match the clip-on, but then i realise this may not work very well with the cabling. The vuka bull cable port is underneath the bar i.e. it will be difficult to route the cables into the stem/top tube cleanly. The aluminimum vuka base bar has much more suitable port location (near the start of the aero section next to the clip-on round section). At this stage, im open to suggestions (keeping the budget low, similar price to zipp vuka carbon will be ideal). I would very much prefer to stick with the zipp clip on i already have because i already have the spacer kits to dial in my position.

I came across deda Tribar which looks like an interesting shape and within budget, but i fail to find any picture that shows where the cable ports are. Any one have seen it in the flesh?

Cheers,
Last edited by: XE11: Sep 26, 19 10:23
Quote Reply