Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zwift and UCI Announce first ever eSports World Championship in 2020! [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:
I hope they hold it in a velodrome. The irony would be delicious.

They already did and Lionel Sanders was there

Yes serious.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift and UCI Announce first ever eSports World Championship in 2020! [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MrTri123 wrote:
walie wrote:
I hope they hold it in a velodrome. The irony would be delicious.

They already did and Lionel Sanders was there

Yes serious.

That was the original CVR racing, then Zwift banned them from using their platform so they made the CVRcade, which is essentially 90’s Sega version of Zwift with a cash grab.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift and UCI Announce first ever eSports World Championship in 2020! [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:
If I was say in a submarine & well below sea level would my power numbers be higher?

Why would it?
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift and UCI Announce first ever eSports World Championship in 2020! [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
That was the original CVR racing, then Zwift banned them from using their platform so they made the CVRcade

Did Zwift ban them or did they fail to negotiate a commercial use license? ...or did they want total control of the platform used? I don't care in any event, but you can't claim Zwift banned them if that wasn't the case.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift and UCI Announce first ever eSports World Championship in 2020! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like zwift but it’s not an eSport because you have to be fit. The beauty of esports is that you can sit on your couch all day drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritios and still be the world champion.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift and UCI Announce first ever eSports World Championship in 2020! [TriguyBlue] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriguyBlue wrote:
I like zwift but it’s not an eSport because you have to be fit. The beauty of esports is that you can sit on your couch all day drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritios and still be the world champion.

Hah! Yeah, great point.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply

Prev Next