Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Everytime I hear a coach saying “It just takes time” I immediately think ‘Business Plan’ [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The exact copy of a weeks Zwift plans workouts seems lazy for sure. It’s one thing to pick or choose some Zwift workouts that are appropriate for you on any given day.
Quote Reply
Re: Everytime I hear a coach saying “It just takes time” I immediately think ‘Business Plan’ [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Coach for a hobby?...the best coach is no coach......
Quote Reply
Re: Everytime I hear a coach saying “It just takes time” I immediately think ‘Business Plan’ [Ex-cyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ex-cyclist wrote:
thatzone wrote:
I 100% acknowledge & accept all this takes time, BUT I think the gold $$$$ for a coach is stringing out the client under the guise of “It just takes time”.
Call me bitter (in regards to some coaches), but this separates a great coach from a POS.

A great coach doesn’t string you along for a long ride so to speak.

In other words shout out to all the GREAT coaches out there.

Please share your stories or if I’m off base here.

Sounds like you got burned. Like you said when you opened this thread, it takes time. There is no magic bullet. In fact I'd say the worst coaches out there will tell you that if you do x+y+z you'll automatically improve. The brutal reality is that it takes consistency and often times that's boring.

Personally, if someone said to me, "It just takes time", I'd ask them what that time will give me. I always have an answer when that is brought up. I also don't lock anyone into a contract. People are free to leave whenever. Also, if you know most coaches, there's not very much "Gold $$$$" in this.

this ^^^^

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply

Prev Next