Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Wales AWA priority registration link
Quote | Reply
Did any AWAs get a priority registration for IM Wales 2020? I'm AWA but haven't received mine. They were supposed to be sent out Sept 16th. I'm in the US but have received priority emails for other European IMs (maybe b/c I did Copenhagen in 2018). Would anyone mind sending me the link via email? If you can help me, please send me a PM so I can send you my personal email. I'll be eternally grateful. Help a girl out?

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wales AWA priority registration link [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in!! and so is my husband! Thank you to the kind soul who saved the day!

I do hope everyone is able to get in for 2020.

Quote Reply
Re: IM Wales AWA priority registration link [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

There are a few threads here on Slowtwitch as well as other website about Ironman Wales. It is an awesome race. I did it in 2018 and it kicked my ass.

If your interested in a good place to stay, pm me and I can tell where we stayed.

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wales AWA priority registration link [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:

There are a few threads here on Slowtwitch as well as other website about Ironman Wales. It is an awesome race. I did it in 2018 and it kicked my ass.

If your interested in a good place to stay, pm me and I can tell where we stayed.

Thanks so much for the offer. I actually secured accommodations a little while ago. I knew the race was going to be the 6th of Sept (even confirmed with IM UK) and had a place all picked out. I'm really excited about being right on the beach and so close to transition and the finish line. Wales is a race I've wanted to do for years! So I've been researching accommodations and blogs for a while :-) I'll be 50 next year so it's sort of like a big birthday present to myself. Even my husband is excited about Wales and I thought he was done with IMs. This race will mean a lot to us! Can't wait!!!!

Quote Reply