Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pro's Closet or Pinkbike
Quote | Reply
So looking for a used Cyclocross bike. Am I missing any other good place to look other than Pro's Closet or Pinkbike?

I just sold an old Tri bike to Pro's Closet and am now in the market for a used Cyclocross bike. Wasn't sure whether there were any other places to look. Yes, I realize that it's bad timing to look for a bike at the beginning of the season. Also would like to stay US based if possible.

Thoughts or suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Pro's Closet or Pinkbike [Uno_mas!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Craigslist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a Trek Ion that should be in the classified's. Make you a good deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got two of my last three bikes off eBay. If you live in a large metro area, Craigslist and Facebook Classifieds are also worth a look.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve been having more success buying and selling on Facebook than Craigslist lately. I like Pinkbike, but find Pros Closet overpriced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had luck locally work Facebook marketplace. I picked up a halfway decent cross bike in brand new shape for $450 two weeks ago. Just be patient and you'll find a good deal. It took me about a month of looking at mediocre deals then the bike I bought popped up and I hopped on it immediately.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro's Closet or Pinkbike [duganator99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All, I appreciate all of the suggestions. I'm going to look at Facebook Marketplace first. Also looking at Jenson as well. They have a deal where you can trade up.

Thomas - Bikes direct is a great suggestion!

Appreciate the offer for the Trek but focusing on a Focus, Kona, or Scott right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have had success with ebay, Craigslist and Facebook. If you are tall Facebook has a nice market place - Big Bikes and Beyond.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why not try all 5 places? See if you can find what you want.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply