Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2021 ITU Multisport - Townsville
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if dates have been announced for the 2021 ITU Multisport Champs in Townsville? I'm hoping early August to allow for a family trip. My wife is a teacher and early August works, late August not so much. Thanks for anything, I couldn't find anything on the interwebs.
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 ITU Multisport - Townsville [Minicane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Minicane wrote:
Does anyone know if dates have been announced for the 2021 ITU Multisport Champs in Townsville? I'm hoping early August to allow for a family trip. My wife is a teacher and early August works, late August not so much. Thanks for anything, I couldn't find anything on the interwebs.

Haven't heard dates yet, but when they are announced book accomodation early. It is somewhat limited.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
August 17th-18th going by Triathlon Australia's press release http://www.triathlon.org.au/...ld_Championships.htm
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 ITU Multisport - Townsville [greasdupdeafguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect! Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 ITU Multisport - Townsville [greasdupdeafguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
greasdupdeafguy wrote:
August 17th-18th going by Triathlon Australia's press release http://www.triathlon.org.au/...ld_Championships.htm

The festival is a week long, I wouldn't be booking my flights on this intel... They usually announce the dates a year or so in advance, so I would suspect a confirmation in early 2020...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When this was first announced I was pretty stoked about it, and an old friend of mine is running the show there, Miles Stewart. But just last week I looked around, and I realized that they are not having the sprint or olympic worlds there, but all the other races. Aquathon, aqua bike, off road Tri, and perhaps a couple other minor events. I was looking forward to both aqua races and the sprint, with the sprint my main event. So now I have to rethink that whole trip, it is a long ways....
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 ITU Multisport - Townsville [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've always been interested in the triple Olympic, it's a nice even split between the disciplines. I wish it was offered more than it is, but worth looking at a trip to Australia for. I agree, it would be nice to have the full festival.
Quote Reply