Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Overtraining symptoms? 3 weeks of muscle contractions, twitches, and spasms.
Quote | Reply
Hey all! This is my first post – long time reader. I'll get right to it...

Three weeks ago, after some weird injuries and symptoms, my physical therapist diagnosed me with "central fatigue", stating that I had been overreaching for too long, and that a hard month of racing pushed me over the edge. We shut things down and since I've been resting and recovering: extra sleep, longer dog walks, light stretching, and 30 minutes on the bike every few days at 30% effort (70-90 watts, around 100 HR). I've largely accepted the diagnosis, acknowledging that I was training hard with no more than a few days of consecutive rest over a period of two years, and have been keeping patient knowing this is a pivotal learning moment. However, in all of my searching on the diagnosis, I've been hard pressed to find people with my symptoms and I'm not experiencing the hallmark symptoms either (fatigue, low libido, low motivation, etc), so I thought I'd post here to accomplish two things: 1. Share my symptoms in case someone like me is searching the internet for closure and 2. See if anyone has else has experienced what I'm experiencing.

Context:
  • Two years of building endurance and speed, resting once per week, but no more than a few days between races, such as marathons, olympic and half-iron triathlons, and other similar endurance endeavors. Towards the end I was doing 12-15 hours per week consistently with way too many hard days. Seldom did I actually do an easy workout.
  • Under-eating. Most days staying 300-1000 calories beneath my total prescribed calories. For example, 2200 base + 1000 burned = 3200 total. I'd probably eat 2500-2700ish.
  • Mostly vegan. I eat eggs and supplement with B12, Magnesiums, and Vitamin D. A dietician I talked to after the diagnosis was happy with the nutrient content I was eating but agreed I wasn't eating enough.

Diagnosis
  • My PT said I had "central fatigue", not overtraining syndrome, but overreaching for too long.
  • My primary care provider agreed with the diagnosis and ruled out nutrient deficiencies and other common diseases (lyme) with blood tests. We didn't test magnesium, other B vitamins, or vitamin D this time but have in the past.

Symptoms I've been experiencing
  • Aches and pains in my ankles and feet that moved around to almost every possible spot. Pain level was 2/10 and it wasn't constant. Agitated by stretching, stability, or even too much walking. No actual tissue damage. Finally beginning to resolve after 6+ weeks.
  • Aches and pains anywhere I "agitate", if I sleep a certain way, rest my hand somewhere for too long, etc, the pain/twitching, etc goes there.
  • Muscle contractions - leading up to the diagnosis, I started to realize that my legs were almost always somewhat flexed even when laying down. My toes would periodically just flex and then slowly release. Post-diagnosis and rest, my legs started to finally relax at rest.
  • Constant twitching somewhere. Seriously, the twitching has not stopped. Sometimes it's lighter, sometimes it's stronger. Sometimes there is pain and sometimes it's just a sensation.
  • Shaky legs. If I quarter squat and rest my hands on the outside of my legs, I can feel tons of muscle twitches/contractions happening over and over. It makes me legs feel unstable. The first week these twitches/contractions were very visible from 6-10 ft away and made even stretching hard.
  • Rare but painful cramps. I've had jolts of cramping pain in my feet, ankle, and knees. They occur when the muscle flexes under weight and last a few seconds. There is residual pain afterwards.
  • Soreness after any form of exercise. Walking, yoga, or 30 minutes on the bike would make me very sore.
  • Extreme hungry. I've been listening to my hunger and just eating without tracking, but I'm almost always hungry. I'll wake up in the middle night hungry.

Symptoms I'm not experiencing
  • No fatigue - plenty of energy in the morning and throughout the day.
  • No interrupted / abnormal sleep.
  • No decline in motivation - so so ready to train again.
  • No depression.
  • No decline in libido.

Where I'm at after three weeks of rest
  • The muscle contractions have largely resolved. Muscles are relaxed when laying down.
  • Aches and pains in my ankles and feet have finally declined after 6+ weeks. Still present here and there but less often and at 0.5/10
  • The shaky / unstable legs has decreased but is still present whenever I quarter squat to test it.
  • Less soreness after walking / yoga / easy cycling.
  • Twitching has not resolved.
  • Maybe slight decrease in hunger.

So the question is..
Has anyone experienced something similar? Is this a normal part of "central fatigue" / overreaching? What was your experience? What was your recovery time?

Thanks all!
Last edited by: henryreuben: Sep 3, 19 16:54
Quote Reply
Re: Overtraining symptoms? 3 weeks of muscle contractions, twitches, and spasms. [henryreuben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doesn't sound particularly unusual, especially considering you never took any kind of off season for two years... Our nervous and hormonal systems are usually the last thing to completely recover during seasonal recoveries (Where our mechanical and metabolic usually take less). This can take over a month or more to completely recover. In your case it may be longer since, again, you seemed to have skipped a seasonal break, adding deeper fatigue. Sounds like what you are doing is working, however, best to give it as much as you need to get back with lowest risk of continuing issues once picking things back up. Alan Couzens covers some of this stuff in terms of recovery and how long it really takes in a bit more detail.

Three weeks in, it sounds like you're doing good, but don't be surprised if it takes a while longer. Go ahead and gain some (healthy) weight too while your at it! You can't fully rebuild without all the supplies. Stick with it, you'll be back sooner than you feel it will be.

Best of luck.

Matt Leu, M.S. Kinesiology
San Pedro Fit Works, Los Angeles, CA
Endurance Athlete and Coach
Consistency/time=results
Quote Reply
Re: Overtraining symptoms? 3 weeks of muscle contractions, twitches, and spasms. [henryreuben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A lot to process there.

But the eating/calories jumps out at me.

Would you consider your eating disordered or healthy? If you're under-eating long-term (which seems to be what you're saying) and are constantly hungry....there's an obvious solution there. Eat more. I don't understand how your dietitian could be happy with how you're eating with your reported chronic under eating. I could see a 300 calorie/day deficit being part of a weight loss plan, but you didn't mention weight loss being a goal. ~1000 calories a day seems all bad news for an endurance athlete. Pure self-sabotage.
Quote Reply
Re: Overtraining symptoms? 3 weeks of muscle contractions, twitches, and spasms. [ironmatt85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmatt85 wrote:
Doesn't sound particularly unusual, especially considering you never took any kind of off season for two years... Our nervous and hormonal systems are usually the last thing to completely recover during seasonal recoveries (Where our mechanical and metabolic usually take less). This can take over a month or more to completely recover. In your case it may be longer since, again, you seemed to have skipped a seasonal break, adding deeper fatigue. Sounds like what you are doing is working, however, best to give it as much as you need to get back with lowest risk of continuing issues once picking things back up. Alan Couzens covers some of this stuff in terms of recovery and how long it really takes in a bit more detail.

Three weeks in, it sounds like you're doing good, but don't be surprised if it takes a while longer. Go ahead and gain some (healthy) weight too while your at it! You can't fully rebuild without all the supplies. Stick with it, you'll be back sooner than you feel it will be.

Best of luck.

Thank you. In my experiencing of posting on forums, this is seldom the quality of response I expect. I appreciate the knowledge/resources you shared and really appreciate the encouragement.
Quote Reply
Re: Overtraining symptoms? 3 weeks of muscle contractions, twitches, and spasms. [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
A lot to process there.

But the eating/calories jumps out at me.

Would you consider your eating disordered or healthy? If you're under-eating long-term (which seems to be what you're saying) and are constantly hungry....there's an obvious solution there. Eat more. I don't understand how your dietitian could be happy with how you're eating with your reported chronic under eating. I could see a 300 calorie/day deficit being part of a weight loss plan, but you didn't mention weight loss being a goal. ~1000 calories a day seems all bad news for an endurance athlete. Pure self-sabotage.

First, I revised the dietician bullet point above for clarity. I worked with them after the diagnosis and they weren't happy with the calorie deficit. Thanks!

Second, not totally disordered but not totally healthy either. After losing a lot of weight, I developed a default towards eating a little less, but also some days all of the training just blunted my appetite and I didn't always feeling like eating enough. I'd be full but still technically need to eat more. Weight loss is not a goal, but in the back of my mind body composition is/was. After this experience, things have been totally reframed: it was self-sabotage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would be nice if you could go back and find any blood test results from the past couple years, one right when you began your recovery period, and one now. I would especially look at the magnesium/sodium levels. I know when I get a bit twitchy like you describe, couple extra mag/calcium/zinc supplements usually does the trick. And where I live in the desert now, I take 3 to 4 salt stir tabs a day, just to break even and keep from cramping. Seems those two in particular for me(and others I have talked to) have an impact on your muscles, like twitching, cramping, etc...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went and got more labs drawn today to rule out a few other things and my primary care provider has referred me to a neurologists to rule neurological things out as well.

I'm curious, has anyone else experienced similar symptoms to mine? Primarily, increased muscle instability when performing stability movements (quarter squat, cobra, holding leg up while sitting, etc). When doing these things, I can feel my muscles contracting and I start to feel shaky/unstable almost like I have just got back from a hard run/bike or lifted really heavy. Just that feeling of tired muscles even though I've been resting for 4 weeks now.

Thanks all!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
henryreuben wrote:
Hey all! This is my first post – long time reader. I'll get right to it...

Three weeks ago, after some weird injuries and symptoms, my physical therapist diagnosed me with "central fatigue", stating that I had been overreaching for too long, and that a hard month of racing pushed me over the edge. We shut things down and since I've been resting and recovering: extra sleep, longer dog walks, light stretching, and 30 minutes on the bike every few days at 30% effort (70-90 watts, around 100 HR). I've largely accepted the diagnosis, acknowledging that I was training hard with no more than a few days of consecutive rest over a period of two years, and have been keeping patient knowing this is a pivotal learning moment. However, in all of my searching on the diagnosis, I've been hard pressed to find people with my symptoms and I'm not experiencing the hallmark symptoms either (fatigue, low libido, low motivation, etc), so I thought I'd post here to accomplish two things: 1. Share my symptoms in case someone like me is searching the internet for closure and 2. See if anyone has else has experienced what I'm experiencing.

Context:
  • Two years of building endurance and speed, resting once per week, but no more than a few days between races, such as marathons, olympic and half-iron triathlons, and other similar endurance endeavors. Towards the end I was doing 12-15 hours per week consistently with way too many hard days. Seldom did I actually do an easy workout.
  • Under-eating. Most days staying 300-1000 calories beneath my total prescribed calories. For example, 2200 base + 1000 burned = 3200 total. I'd probably eat 2500-2700ish.
  • Mostly vegan. I eat eggs and supplement with B12, Magnesiums, and Vitamin D. A dietician I talked to after the diagnosis was happy with the nutrient content I was eating but agreed I wasn't eating enough.

Diagnosis
  • My PT said I had "central fatigue", not overtraining syndrome, but overreaching for too long.
  • My primary care provider agreed with the diagnosis and ruled out nutrient deficiencies and other common diseases (lyme) with blood tests. We didn't test magnesium, other B vitamins, or vitamin D this time but have in the past.

Symptoms I've been experiencing
  • Aches and pains in my ankles and feet that moved around to almost every possible spot. Pain level was 2/10 and it wasn't constant. Agitated by stretching, stability, or even too much walking. No actual tissue damage. Finally beginning to resolve after 6+ weeks.
  • Aches and pains anywhere I "agitate", if I sleep a certain way, rest my hand somewhere for too long, etc, the pain/twitching, etc goes there.
  • Muscle contractions - leading up to the diagnosis, I started to realize that my legs were almost always somewhat flexed even when laying down. My toes would periodically just flex and then slowly release. Post-diagnosis and rest, my legs started to finally relax at rest.
  • Constant twitching somewhere. Seriously, the twitching has not stopped. Sometimes it's lighter, sometimes it's stronger. Sometimes there is pain and sometimes it's just a sensation.
  • Shaky legs. If I quarter squat and rest my hands on the outside of my legs, I can feel tons of muscle twitches/contractions happening over and over. It makes me legs feel unstable. The first week these twitches/contractions were very visible from 6-10 ft away and made even stretching hard.
  • Rare but painful cramps. I've had jolts of cramping pain in my feet, ankle, and knees. They occur when the muscle flexes under weight and last a few seconds. There is residual pain afterwards.
  • Soreness after any form of exercise. Walking, yoga, or 30 minutes on the bike would make me very sore.
  • Extreme hungry. I've been listening to my hunger and just eating without tracking, but I'm almost always hungry. I'll wake up in the middle night hungry.

Symptoms I'm not experiencing
  • No fatigue - plenty of energy in the morning and throughout the day.
  • No interrupted / abnormal sleep.
  • No decline in motivation - so so ready to train again.
  • No depression.
  • No decline in libido.

Where I'm at after three weeks of rest
  • The muscle contractions have largely resolved. Muscles are relaxed when laying down.
  • Aches and pains in my ankles and feet have finally declined after 6+ weeks. Still present here and there but less often and at 0.5/10
  • The shaky / unstable legs has decreased but is still present whenever I quarter squat to test it.
  • Less soreness after walking / yoga / easy cycling.
  • Twitching has not resolved.
  • Maybe slight decrease in hunger.

So the question is..
Has anyone experienced something similar? Is this a normal part of "central fatigue" / overreaching? What was your experience? What was your recovery time?

Thanks all!

12-15hrs of training should be reasonable. I think maybe you just need to get in more calories, avoid big deficits and try to get in some good protein in after workouts.

If you're in CO or CA or something, THC might help to increase hunger and also possibly reduce the twitching.

https://www.strava.com/...tes/zachary_mckinney
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
get the blood tests... see what's going on. You can order your own at places like Directlabs. Iron/Ferretin, Mag, VitD, Cortisol, TSH/T3/T4, etc all good to know. Your blood work will tell you a lot of the story.

In my own personal experience, after I took a few weeks off, my body started to really shut down... didn't want to train or do anything, no motivation, all I wanted to do was sleep, which I couldn't do.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is an interesting read regarding one of the symptoms you do not have.

http://timreed.com.au/...ive-guided-training/

"What might be surprising to readers who are not so familiar with elite endurance athletes, is how often I hear guys say that they’re not interested in sex, that it’s a chore they sometimes bear for their non-training partner or they’re actually having issues maintaining an erection, or reaching orgasm.

"Some guys with the latter issue blame extended time on the bike which in the past was certainly an issue. However, in the age of better bike fits and the vast array of saddles that eliminate pressure on the perineal area this really shouldn’t be happening to men or women anymore and if it is, get off your penny farthing and get it sorted!

"In contrast, when I speak to an athlete who has given the sport away or is taking an extended break from training the comments almost universally include shock at how their sex drive is back, alive and well. In my own experience the change in sex drive when I’m on a break is so drastic I have to wonder whether the body is making up for lost time or whether this is the normal state of affairs if I wasn’t training all the time. If it is, I’ll have to continue some training post triathlon retirement to avoid annoying my wife too much."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
henryreuben wrote:
weight loss is not a goal, but in the back of my mind body composition is/was. After this experience, things have been totally reframed: it was self-sabotage.

First off, really good job taking notes and be pragmatic in your approach to resolution! Secondly, periodically review this in the future, but if your goal is NOT weight loss then don't feel the need to diet. Instead, work to resolve the underlying issues around body composition body image. Ideally there are times you have to let the body comp, in the name of health, rise, and you should look to put a few pounds on and work towards take them off as you approach key races. Being lean, not sure if this was you, always catches up with people down the road.

Also, if you ever want to look at the blood work from other endurance athletes, here is a link to a tag that I use when I publish any of my own bloodwork. I'm actually going in Monday for another proactive blood test.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did the twitching/contractions start prior to cessation of training? Or did they get worse after -- perhaps when you also cut down on electrolyte fluids?
Quote Reply
Re: Overtraining symptoms? 3 weeks of muscle contractions, twitches, and spasms. [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume your medical team will look at all possible causes, not just training related.

"They know f_ck-all over at Slowtwitch"
- Lionel Sanders
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey all, just wanted to provide a quick update here for anyone dealing with similar symptoms or curious of the outcome.

At this point, my doctors and I believe this is overtraining syndrome. We've done all of the tests to rule out other conditions and other symptoms have helped us piece together the puzzle. Specifically I have had "mysterious pain" in specific areas that are caused by central sensitivity, twitches, and a lot of mental/emotional symptoms related to my hormones being messed up - very bad anxiety (never had anxiety like this before the other symptoms started) that is worse in the morning and almost non-existent in the evening, insatiable hunger throughout the day and in the middle of the night, waking up around 3-4 am and not being able to go back sleep, some weight gain, daytime sleepiness, not being tired at night, occasional night sweats, etc. All of my symptoms flare up when I try to add activity back in. As for the cause - ramping my volume up and intensity much too fast, racing on training days, and not eating enough. Not eating enough was a big component. Overall, my body is beat up and is telling me it's time to stop and rest for some time. Looking back, the overtraining didn't just happen, it was happening and I wasn't listening.

For now, the treatment plan is rest, patience, rest, patience, rest, patience. I've taken up new hobbies and barely think about training. I still have intentions to train, but only when my body is ready again. I've learned my lesson the hard way. In addition, I've been treating the symptoms of overtraining syndrome with anti-anxiety medication, therapy, meditation, supplements (vitamin d, magnesiums, b12, primary), and have been experimenting with a few others like CBD oil, ashwagandha, to help with the anxiety, etc.

Slowly, overtime, I am getting better. The shakiness is gone, the fasciculations in my legs have greatly reduced, the pain is much less, I have morning wood (which I didn't even realize was gone for many many months), and I'm managing the anxiety better knowing that it's my hormones not my character.

If anyone has dealt with overtraining syndrome before and have determined ways to better help the body cope and heal from it, please share. I also think it's helpful for folks to share their symptoms, findings, learnings, and insights.

Thanks for all the support!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's taken me about 14 weeks to come back from overtraining last summer.

My particular case was parasympathetic overtraining.

I'm finally able to get my HR up over 125 bpm for an easy run. I can run comfortably now at 140 bpm where I could never get over that unless I was racing.

I'm still going easy at a reduced volume for 3 more weeks, I'll start my next cycle for a race in mid May then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't seen any mention of zinc. Look into that if you haven't.

Indoor Triathlete - I thought I was right, until I realized I was wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do you live? I am interested in temps and climate where you live and train-
Are you a salty sweater?
Also- How much sodium do you take in per day?
Do you salt your food? Or only salt for cooking?
Do you eat a lot of sports nutrition products? If yes, what and how much.
Same for hydration products- What and how much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is your health doing now? Are you back to training at any level? Curious how the anti-anxiety meds worked for you as my GP thinks my issues are related to anxiety. Not buying that myself, but if the meds were helpful that would be good to know. Hope you are feeling better!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
with all respect, you sound a little too serious! don't know what your goals are but just too analytical me thinks. maybe this is your life which is your choice but you have the luxury of being able to make all these choices but in the end is it really important?
But I wish you well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quick update:
  • Definitely had overtraining syndrome, anxiety, and central sensitivity. In my case, I did not have an autoimmune or neurological disorder. Vitamins didn't help.
  • I took roughly 6-7 months off of doing nothing but walking the dog. It felt awesome eventually and my body feels younger now.
  • I'm back to easy training. 2-4 mile easy runs. 30-40 minutes cycling. Yoga, cross-training, etc. I exercise on days my body feels good, when I'm tired, stressed, or not feeling it, I don't. That's a huge mental shift.
  • Initially some symptoms came back, but my PT and I believe they were psychosomatic, definitely not mechanical, and more related to anxiety about the symptoms returning. My mind was afraid, so it created the response that worked last time.
  • Still have more twitches than before and some shakiness here and there, but not concerned about it. Healing takes time.
  • Relaxing and meditating has made me extremely aware of how tight I was before and how much tension I was carrying around while training so hard. I wasn't only training hard, I was working hard, and was overall just hard on myself. No more of that.
  • At this point, no real desire to go back to training super hard. There was a hefty ego behind all that striving and I've shed that ego. That's been a true gift. I'd rather just go run and cycle with friends and family for the joy of moving my body and being in nature.

Overall, reflecting on my past training, I've asked myself, what was I running from? Why did I need to train? What was I covering up? Giving myself the time to explore those things has revealed trauma and fear that drove my type-A, be-the-best-I-possibly-can personality. It also led me to a training addiction that pushed my body past what it could handle. I've learned to lean into the darkness, understand it, be gentle with myself, and accept things where they are at. I believe this mentality will allow me to run and cycle again for the joy of doing those activities, not the fight to win.

Best of luck to all who are experiencing overtraining syndrome. It's real. It's difficult. But if you look at as a gift or a guide, you can learn so much about yourself during that time. If you're more anxious/depressed because of OTS, there should be no stigma preventing you from going to therapy or taking medication. It's not a big deal at all, it's actually quite awesome. Highly recommend both. Consider that maybe you're type-A, training super hard, etc, because of anxiety/depression.

Investigate whether or not you have training addiction. Also real. Also difficult.

Hope this helps!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sincerely recommend you to visit a neurologist, I mean a medical doctor.
I do not think this is in the domain of mere PT.
You'd better visit various doctors to avoid misdiagnosis.

Stay home, stay healthy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad you are feeling better. If I were you, I would get a blood test for Epstein Barr. And since you seem to be mostly better, get the antibody one. It is more common than people realize with endurance athletes, especially those "typeA's" that like to cross the line. What you dont want to have happen is a relapse. If it indeed was what you had, or have, then you did the right thing in resting. But you "do not" want to come back too early and have it resurface, otherwise you are back to square one. There are a few other viruses that act the same way, best to just rule this one out, as it seems to be the most common..Knowledge is power..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just want to underscore what Peter and Monty said -- and to beware of doctors dismissing physical symptoms as psychosomatic (our collective knowledge of how the body works is embryonic).

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It does help. Thank you. You've given me a lot to think about and consider with respect to my own situation. I hope your health continues to improve!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This has been more helpful than you know! Thank you for the information and updates! So many of your symptoms seem like what I am going through.

I am in a unique situation where I am away from my family/country, work nights, work in a high stress environment and stopped eating red meat while I am here. I went from never lifting weights (was more into long distance running/cycling) to doing Crossfit 5-6 days a week, then started adding additional weight lifting for about 5 months.

I first started feeling more SOB in my workouts, and even had my HR go up to 225 for a bit. Even climbing the stairs would make my heart pound. I had a chest x-ray, EKG, cardiology evaluation and it was all fine. I kept working out, and then shaking started....almost exactly in my legs like you were talking about but also in my shoulders. Then I would have shaking in my arms and legs while I tried to sleep and it was annoying me to my breaking point.

I also have never had any real anxiety and am in a field that requires a lot of calm thinking in stressful environments but certainly started feeling more anxious. This was coupled with COVID craziness and my inability to be back home with my family. I began to wonder if it was all mental "weakness." I was able to get some labs drawn and found out I have iron deficiency which apparently can certainly play a part in this.

The shakiness has improved but I still have intermittent spasms, fasciculations, shaking at (still at night) and feelings of anxiety (which certainly increases with any shaking or fasciculations). I have started iron, stopped doing any remotely taxing workouts and hopefully will continue to improve. Realistically I have only been taking iron supplements for about 5 days. I stopped doing significant cardio or weight lifting about a week ago and it is unbelievable how impatient I am. Definitely type-A personality here.

I really appreciate you spelling out how long it may take and your thoughts!
Quote Reply