Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS 2017 Dimond X-Cut $4000
Quote | Reply
For sale Small 2017 Dimond X-Cut $4000 shipped .
Only raced in one full and one half. Probably a 1000 miles total.
Figured if I haven't ridden the bike in a year it is time to sell it. I can send high resolution pictures if needed.

• Frame 2017 Small X-Cut with Carat Case
  • Components: 11 Speed Ultegra Di 2
  • Bars: TriRig Alpha X
  • Brakes: TriRig Omega X
  • Crank:Rotor 170 Rotor 3D+ with Q-rings and power2max powermeter (52-36 chain rings)
  • Wheels: Mavic Aksium Elite (Can include Flo 60/90 wheelset with GP 4000 for an additional $400)

I also have a Armored Hen House that worked amazing well when I took the bike to Roth.

Quote Reply
Re: FS 2017 Dimond X-Cut $4000 [jztelemark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have interest as I am just getting back into more serious cycling. What length cranks do you have on that, and for your cockpit, how wide can you get the pads center to center? Also can I get the saddle down to 68 cm measured from center of Bottom Bracket to top of saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2017 Dimond X-Cut $4000 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cranks are 170 mm.
According to the Dimond website the minimum saddle height is 670 mm but you would have to cut the seat post.
As for the pad width I think triRig website is more informative than I.

https://www.tririg.com/...=alphax&page=fit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One bump to the top before it is off the e-bay. Reasonable offers will be considered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested. My friend has been wanting to buy my bike, which I've been tempted to get rid of because it isn't a perfect fit. I have longer torso and shorter legs and Dimond's geometry will be better for me. I'm going to ask him if he is still interested in my bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One additional last bump before I put it on Ebay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested. Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2017 Dimond X-Cut $4000 [drrafe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I know Dimond bikes well. I have 3. Looking at this for my daughter. Will you let sear all the way down as you have it at measure from top of seat to center of bottom bracket. Also measure tip of seat forward to middle of arm cup. Also measure drop differences between top of seat to the floor and arm cup to the floor. Thanks. If you rather you can contact me email
drrafe@dixie-net.com
Quote Reply