Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Day pass to a lap pool in Lanzorate/OWS question
Quote | Reply
I just found out Club La Santa only allows guests to use the pools. No day passes available to purchase. Are there any other lap pools available where you can buy a day pass (if staying in an AirB&B). Can't seem to find anything. Lot's of pools for sun bathers. I thought there was another lap pool outside of Puerto Del Carmen.

One more question. Can you OWS around the Ironman swim venue? Just doing laps close to shore would be fine too. Any OWS tips would be greatly appreciated.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Day pass to a lap pool in Lanzorate/OWS question [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is a 25 m pool part of hotel passed the airport ,but can not think of its name ;-(

or maybe sands beech resort ?

as for swimming round IM course you can swim round swim course 12 months of year

however there are only the bouys on the top of the course their all the time

there are swim groups that seems to meet fairly regularly during the year

maybe google search or ask @ ocean lava shop in PDC

LA SANTA pool is for LA SANTA Guests
Quote Reply
Re: Day pass to a lap pool in Lanzorate/OWS question [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe try the Barcelo Lanzarote Resort in Costa Teguise. 50m pool and when I was there it seemed others came there to swim from elsewhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Day pass to a lap pool in Lanzorate/OWS question [stivrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Costa Teguise You find a 25m pool with day pass in the Santa Rosa Hotel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pool info in Lazarote:
https://www.swimmersguide.com/home/index?q=lanzarote
Let us know how this turns out for you.
Have a great trip!
KS

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Day pass to a lap pool in Lanzorate/OWS question [12bironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone! The pool list is very handy!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BTW, as far as I know the ironman swim course is marked year round and your can just swim it.
Quote Reply
Re: Day pass to a lap pool in Lanzorate/OWS question [TriStart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriStart wrote:
BTW, as far as I know the ironman swim course is marked year round and your can just swim it.

Thanks, that is really awesome! Lake Placid has small buoys that mark the swim course all summer which is fun for a training weekend.

Quote Reply